Flamelash was first server to die, Skeram is next

Lol.

Horde on a horde dominated server, stealther, orc or undead. Doesn’t see a problem.

No joke it looks fine from where you are sitting.

Play a visible alliance character on the same server (obviously not possible without a second account) or another with a horde imbalance like what alli deal with on Skeram, Stalagg, or Herod.

Then come back and say camping doesn’t happen.

4 Likes

Wait you want me to play on a server that Blizz announced was going to be extremely full and report that camping happens? Yea great example there.
Also, your reply means you didn’t read my post to conclusion. Instead you stuck to one part of it and focused on that instead of actually arguing against the conclusion that not everyone is leaving due to pvp. Reading comprehension. Use it.

Imo it isn’t just because of phase 2. It’s because classic has alot of flaws also. Anyone honest with themselves knows it is true.

5 Likes

That sounds like something to put on the Todo list!

But that used to happen in vanilla, too, believe it or not. Usually happened late night-early morning when most players were offline though.

I would take a look now, the front of the auction house is full of alliance corpses and horde warriors and shamans are roaming the path from the mage quarter.

So a new level 1 wouldn’t be able to see much before being ganked huh.

You instead chose Fairbanks, which if I’m not mistaken is another very heavily populated realm, and are playing the dominant side, as one of the easiest class/race combos possible for moving/fighting in the world.

If, as you contend, people are leaving for reasons other than the absurdly lopsided pvp, they don’t have time, they got bored, why does it seem to be mostly alliance where this is the case? Horde aren’t leaving in droves, even though I would argue the way they play the game is currently far more boring.

The imbalance is growing on these servers not shrinking, with more alliance not bothering, and more horde fighting to tag the remaining alliance characters for honor in Ironforge.

There’s nothing special about the players on one side or the other, if “people” were getting bored, or having less time, it would be happening on both sides. At least on my server, it’s alliance only.

5 Likes

Alliance deathsquads on skeram have been doing their best to fight back in BRM and in many cases hold their own for several hours. There is a dedicated group that hides in mc whenever they need to then pops out and kills everyone up to and sometimes including the north entrance. Horde are rarely grouped up because the lack of targets means we just got to go it alone and hope we do the most damage solo.

I’m not saying we’re in a good situation due to the imbalance, but people have not given up entirely yet.

1 Like

Eh. Not all the streamers are whining about it. I follow one thats simply leveling a new toon on a different server until bgs come out. Hes pretty chill just continuing to play without going overboard and xferring.

All that reading the OP has told me is that Alliance want to be on carebear PvE servers and made a mistake rolling on a PvP server, where they’ve moved to will have the same issue and if they get a way to transfer again they’ll do it

Horde on ally dominant server here. My guild xferred here intentionally. Most of us are rank 6/7 and we even have a rank 8 rogue that we intend to help get one of the first HWLs. We also took the horde #1 MC speed clear time which made the previous top horde guild hide their logs lul.

Wpvp is much better when youre the minority faction.

Well, it is when you’re actually good at the game.

1 Like

Did only US servers get the faction restrictions or something because on my server Alliance were forced to stay

If they want to minimize bg queue times, they’ll put all the NA servers together in the same pool.

This, right here. Y’all chose this. You chose to go to Griefer’s Paradise, chasing half-remembered tales of TM vs SS or hunting rogues in STV. But that isn’t the reality of open world PvP.

If the servers die, then let them die. Anyone crawling back to Normal servers should reroll.

Heartseeker?

Blaumeux originally.

No, did your Horde guild transfer to Heartseeker for more wPvP?

1 Like

Honestly if Skeram dies I’d be in no sympathy mode.

Video of horde streamers on skeram promoting toxic behavior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=368XJnlYdwI

and I’m sure we’ve all seen the descent into hell video.

Oh no, Earthfury.

(you can see realms when you click reply)

People play on other toons besides their forum posting toon.