Flamelash was first server to die, Skeram is next

While I agree that overpopulation is prolly the worst part of it (imbalance does not help though) i love how you just glance over the fact that there is only one known alliance majority server on east coast. Which is heartseeker, and its only overpopulated because all the horde dominated servers (like skeram for instance) got a free char transfer and everyone jumped ship.

Ofc you see less horde cry posts about ally domination, simply because it barely happens on any pvp server. DD has more allys on 60 but its a small server, and heartseeker is the flagship for ally dominance. And if you search for that in the forums you will notice that hordes do voice their concerns about being the little spoon in that relationship.

So its no surprise that its always alliance crying here. Because most of the pvp servers is full of horde. Or horde dominated. But it has nothing to do with the mental dogma of alliance players. Modern gamers are all cry babies and it dont matter if its your faction or mine. If the roles were reversed horde would cry on the forums just as much. Do not be so naive to think you have some superiority here.

27 Likes

Yes. With everything that is happening, thats the trouble in all of thisā€¦ :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Every observable metric available to us shows flamelash isnā€™t any worse off than several realms that are far less active.

Lets see how BGs go before we crap our pants and start sucking our thumbs.

Itā€™s almost exactly like you donā€™t understand what happened on Flamelash.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure you are right man. Skeram is def next

1 Like

Thatā€™s because there arenā€™t many alliance dominated servers unless they are Normal servers.

3 Likes

Why canā€™t I see this realm as a choice to check out when log in?

Itā€™s on the European servers.

Oh so it is not on the 5 tab choices to look at? Oceanic etc? Yeah lol looked on all 5 tabs and did not see it.

Correct.

Crapping our pantsā€¦and sucking our thumbs. I was horde when you were probably still crapping your pants and sucking your thumb. This goes way beyond that. You should roll an alliance on any horde dominated pvp server, level to 60, then get back to me on how alliance is ā€œcrapping your pants and sucking your thumb.ā€

2 Likes

I got ganked by a rogue on skeram at a fp while reading this thread, theres more than enough allies on skeram.

lol, I donā€™t have any sympathy whatsoever for people who rolled on PvP servers and are now complaining. Plus there is a whole lot of you thought you did, but you really didnā€™t in all of this.

2 Likes

BGs are coming in two days and there has been no mention of battlegroups. Itā€™s looking like BGs will be fully cross-realm with diluted server rep identity. :expressionless:

Speak for yourself! My guild has so many geared raiders people get sat and then we run 4 Ony splits of 12ish+ people each. It is becoming more and more clear how much people settled on mediocre players just to fill rosters.

The difference between 51:49 and 60:40 (ā€œā€ā€ā€balancedā€ā€ā€ā€ā€ - lol)

ā€¦is that you have 2% more people than the minority or 50% more people than the minority.

2% is negligible.

10% is a disadvantage.

50% is time to transfer.

8 Likes

dont worry they will all come back when bgs are out

Really? Iā€™ll have to try that myself.

I am on Fairbanks. This is a full pvp server with a larger horde population than alliance. I am not experiencing any of what you have described.

I have alts in various level ranges. I have no issues with being camped by high levels. I get ganked and then they leave.

People leave servers and the game for various reasons. They donā€™t have time, they got bored, they realized that wpvp is a nuisance and theyā€™d rather not deal with it and moved to a pve server, and other reasons I havenā€™t thought of yet.

Causation does not equal correlation.

You can do a tourist run through IF on skeram to see a bunch of horde.

1 Like