Flagging is NOT a downvote button!

Mhmmm and make a subsequent post about -ist, -ism and -phobe suffixes.

1 Like

I vote we use beach balls instead. I…just so happen to have one handy (see avatar). So…guess you all just brought nothin to a beach ball fight? THAT MAKES ME RULER OF THE FORUMS!

Who determines who is a “reasonable” person ?

I am offended by the look of your armor because: it looks aggressive and makes me uncomfortable. Your character is also wearing big weapon which seems illegal IRL… Blizzard should not display weapon on the profile page, only flowers.

Thus the issue with the wording on the flags. :confused:

I do agree that Report shouldn’t be used as a downvote button, but didn’t you already made this thread twice like twice? :point_down:

1 Like

Until blizz punishes for obvious false flagging it’ll continue. Let’s be honest though… discourse sucks and it’s obvious that that people running the forum have no intention of fixing the issues it has

We’ve already discussed this and addressed it. Twice. :roll_eyes:

I just think instead of making another thread about this every so then, you use the same thread you have now to keep this relevant? Like a mega thread or something?

And in the first thread when I did use that one to try to talk about more ideas later on, I got flamed for it. Made a new one a year later, got flamed for it. But it’s NOT against CoC, as it’s been so long ago and this thread has already been restored by moderators.

Please don’t derail this thread with worthless banter about old threads. We’ve already been down this road. Talk about the topic at hand: the issues with the report system. I will not let this thread spiral downward again.

1 Like

Orly?

The irony is key here.

1 Like

Maybe they just disagree with you?

Okay. I don’t know why you bring this up to me. I’m against threads of every sort being flagged. Spirit of free speech and all that.

How am i derailing this thread? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve just noticed that this is the same thread you made 3 times now and i linked the old threads for citation. If i didn’t do that, then somebody would be bound to call me out for not providing a source.

Okay. I think Upvotes needed to be removed (and replaced with private favorite comments) as well and there needs to be more severe punishments with misusing the reporting system, as well removing “upsetting” from the troll definition, because that can mean a number of things and way to subjective or can be easily applied to a number of things.

i havent so much as click on the flag button to see the options i tend to think everyone should be able to have there say. but i see upsetting someone at any level is flag worthy?

well that explains why i once got banned for talking about burning crusade fondly

1 Like

Pretty much. Someone disagreed and decided that was upsetting and flagged you.

Those choices really do need changed.

1 Like

1 Like

Wait how? I post memes and gifs here and there and i’ve never got into any trouble. I just don’t see how Warcraft memes be any different.

They shouldn’t be. None of them were offensive. All were funny. It was a thread to lighten the mood and have fun yesterday. But apparently that’s not allowed either.

I thought about petitioning it, but it’s not worth the time to fight with them anymore.

1 Like

Too many pearl clutchers in the world today that’s for sure.

This post is pretty offensive to people that can’t afford pearls.

2 Likes

Well funny is subjective but i understand why you posted them to lighten the mood and have fun.

You said yesterday and i’ve noticed you used the same drinking meme gif for a year now. Maybe that could be it on why you can’t post memes (assuming you can’t now)? And no, i’m saying it’s vandalism or advertising, i always noticed that the gif is a little… Risque. But i digress.

Not honestly sure why their apparently Vandalism or advertisement.