Fixing Human kingdoms

Which is wrong:

Varian and I spoke at length about the price of peace before his decision here today. I am willing to allow the Horde the use of Azshara’s lumber if they abandon Ashenvale for good. Knowing the way goblins chew through resources, we will see how long that will sustain them.

She said she will let them use Azshara’s lumber. Not that she is ceeding the territory to them.(i assume this implicitly means she is willing to let the goblins stay there but official it is still night elven land). And again it was specifically to stop war. I doubt the agreement is still in place.

Doesn’t matter what Varian thinks

Tyrande Whisperwind claimed the night elves will allow the goblins to keep Azshara as part of the tentative peace between the Horde

2 Likes

She NEVER said that and I showed you what she did say. Unless you have proof of it?

She literally gave Azshara to the goblins when the peace treaty was signed after the first Siege of Ogrimaar. Varian saying he’ll allow the horde to use territory ceded to them by the LEADER of the Night elves is irrelevant.

Varian doesn’t get to make that decision

1 Like

What are you talking about? Tyrande literally said “allow the use of lumber” not give the territory to the Horde.

There is no lore that states the night elves gave it up to the goblins. Only lumber rights.

Tyrande Whisperwind claimed the night elves will allow the goblins to keep Azshara as part of the tentative peace between the Horde

And I’ll repost it until you stop lying Zerde.

1 Like

You are the one that’s lying. There was no such agreement.

I literally gave you the quote from the end of SoO.

Tyrande GAVE the land to goblins. She did not need to have an agreement with King Chin over it.

She is allowed to what she wants with her own territory

STOP

LYING

1 Like

She did not give the land. Only logging rights.

Honestly I’d be down to give up on Azshara if it meant the Bilgewater are getting the whole of Kezan back as a replacement

(Would it be a good geostrategic decision ? Idk. Probably not. But Kezan cool)

Notice the KEEP AZSHARA part. She literally gave the land to goblins.

Cope and seethe

4 Likes

Tyrande Whisperwind
Varian and I spoke at length about the price of peace before his decision here today. I am willing to allow the Horde the use of Azshara’s lumber if they abandon Ashenvale for good. Knowing the way goblins chew through resources, we will see how long that will sustain them.I support this peace, but I do not share the High King’s confidence. If the Horde breaks treaty to engage us again… my people will be ready.

1 Like

The region’s hostile inhabitants, which include enraged ghosts, vicious satyr, stalking naga and ferocious wildlife, have been mostly quelled by the arrival of the Bilgewater Cartel Goblins. During the Azshara storyline, the goblins defeat the Spitelash naga and the encroaching night elf forces seeking to stop the goblins exploitation of nature. Following the Siege of Orgrimmar, Tyrande Whisperwind claimed the night elves will allow the goblins to keep Azshara as part of the tentative peace between the Horde and Alliance.

Trade Prince Jastor Gallywix makes his home at the Gallywix Pleasure Palace, while Bilgewater Harbor is considered the capital city of the Horde goblins.

Cope and seethe about it.

She gave Azshara to the goblins

1 Like

This quest proves alliance bias.

You cope and seeth Micha. There is literally no link supporting this claim. Where as I have the actual quote from the end of SoO and the deal did not state Tyrande was giving the land to the goblins.

Micah isnt here Zerde. Leave people who aren’t here out of this. I’ll jump on Karestae and tell you the same exact thing if I need to.

I explained this to the mentally ill Smallioz numerious times already

Well then not Micah, I am still asking you where is your proof aside from a wowpedia entry that doesnt even have any sources/clearly biased.

I’m late to this but honestly I would agree were it not for the fact giving up Azshara would mean Orgrimmar’s back door is wide open.

5 Likes

Oh the Alliance was formed because of the Old Horde, there’s no denying that. There’s also no denying that the majority of the current Horde nations joined the faction as a direct consequence of being treated poorly by the Alliance

Each faction plays into the hands of the other. The existence of the Alliance keeps justifying the existence of the Horde and the contrary is equally true

Alliance owns the best parts of Kalimdor. Eastern Kingdoms is mostly owned by the alliance too. They even made gains with Stromgarde and Shadowfang Keep. What else do you want? Blizzard will not give you all of Azeroth.