Fixing Human kingdoms

I mean, yeah they did. But like Dakore said, but it is something that likely never be touched ever again going forward.

The horde needs more feel good stories going forward is my point. The horde factions needs a lot of rehabilition to get it back on equal footing with the alliance again. That was my point

6 Likes

My quest goes bigger then that.

I want:

• all remaining ogre clans on azeroth join the Horde.(Those Outland people canā€™t be salvaged they follow the Gronn too hard)
  • Amani mend bridges with the Sinā€™dorei and make exchanges of good will so we can focus on the true enemy aka the alliance.
  • The Forest Hoā€™zen convince the Monkey King that the red team is the future so they will just accept their new allies better.
  • Vorrik bending the knee to Talanji so all of Zandalar can be united under one banner.
  • Ivar and his pack being destroyed and the southern border of Lordaeron be secured so the Worgen wonā€™t try anything funny.

The fix is simple.

Give 1/2 of the mainland ones to the Forsaken and 1/2 to the Worgen.

Now they cant be boring because theyā€™re all ghoul vampires or werewolves.

Kul Tiras on the otherhand is already fine.

I had my glasses off and did a double take at what I thought was ā€œso the worgen donā€™t try anything furry.ā€

2 Likes

What if Stratholme through? Iā€™m amazed that the Forsaken havenā€™t gotten that city yet.

Itā€™s a domain of dread.
They canā€™t do anything with it.
The curse just keeps replaying.

1 Like

Itā€™s controlled by the argent crusade and we donā€™t want to make any neutrals angry.

I wish they give some proper focus to the ones that are already in the Horde first, so MU Stonemaul, Dunemaul and AU Stonemaul, but besides that I could see the Gordunni join us since Zekhan and Rexxar visited Dire Maul to do some Horde diplomacy there in Exploring Kalimdor.

Among the Outland clans, Iā€™d like the Bloodmaul to join, because we did meet a few friendly ones in TBC and red-skinned Ogres look awesome

I definitely think Forest Trolls (some tribes at least) should normalize their relations with the Horde, especially the Mossflayer and the ones from the Dark Horde (so Firetree and Smolderthorn)

Yes, I was glad that BFA confirmed Forest Hozen had become permanent members of the Horde. Rikoā€™s there in DF as well. When you think about it, Grookin lands are our only solid foothold on Pandaria, since the Huojin are from the Wandering Isle and not actually from continental Pandaria

If another native people from Zandalar was to join us, Iā€™d argue Tortollans would make the most sense, since they have a rep on the Zanchuli council and we may have a direct connection to the Tortaka tribe through Kimbul

Iā€™m guessing the Bloodfang pack may move to Gilneas City and have their own quarters there whenever the Gilneans reclaim their capital ? idk

So on SW Iā€™ve been leveling a human mage.

And the sad thing is, itā€™s not completely without potential.

The intro to Westfall shocked me. You stumble upon a murder, and then are outright deputized by police and instructed to rampage around a refugee camp to find some clues.

Again - you are given official clearance by agents of the state to brutalize homeless people, many of whom are blatantly mentally ill or addicted to drugs.

That is so much more screwed up than anything the Forsaken have done. Because throwing goo at people so hard they explode into dancing skeletons is cartoon fantasy violence. Stomping on the downtrodden because someone with connections got killed is an actual horrifying thing that really happens.

If SW just leaned into this energy itā€™d be fantastic.

On the outside everything looks clean and wholesome. But scratch the surface and youā€™ll find a nightmare world of nepotism where the House of Nobles use Stormwindā€™s finest as their personal attack dogs to keep the peasantry in their place.

And then the Defias being basically COBRA could make sense. They started out noble but SW had their leadership killed so now theyā€™re just a criminal syndicate with a revolutionary paint job.

A thing that has also happened a lot in modern history.

Itā€™s so close to being good. But because it insists youā€™re the hero even as you do at best dirty cop stuff, it just comes off as delusional.

2 Likes

Okay though Iā€™m going to reiterate for the rest of the class,

Forsaken crimes;

SW crimes;

The Alliance remains impossibly more screwed up than the Horde.

Which faction includes a child massacre in their starting zone again?

What are you talking about?

Are we going to do the tired rehash where we pretend the Frostmane whelps are some sort of never-before-or-again seen adult pygmy troll that are referred to as children by their local Shamanistic matron for purely spiritual reasons?

Not that Iā€™m complaining. I thought that was hilarious. Because itā€™s a game. And Iā€™ve actual IRL atrocities to worry my head over.

But yeah you shoot children in the Dwarf stater and beat homeless people to death in Westfall.

Horde is morally superior.

2 Likes

The whelp are literally suppose to represent young adult trolls. They are not kids(if for no other reason that Blizzard has a specific rule about us not killing humanoid kids)

We literally ask them/bribe them for info on a murder and THEY start attacking. Self defense is a thing you know.

Liar no lying.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re kids. Even the troll matrons who were trying to sooth them refer to them as kids

5 Likes

Human kingdoms donā€™t need fixing. Fix all the other races first. Stop human focus. Give trolls their empire back and make Outland a liveable world again.

Cria, Jovem, Jeune. These are the adjectives use to describe the trolls(because whelp is a more english word without a direct translation) in Spanish, Portugese, French. They are YOUNG, trolls. Not kids. Just young. At worse around 16-18 ish.

They are also being used by the trolls to attack the dwarves. They are child soldiers used by the Frostmanes for their war.

I would also point out referring to someone as a ā€œchildrenā€ does not necessarily mean they are a literal ā€œchildā€ and can be used to denote someone as young.

Thank you for being honest and admitting that they are children.

2 Likes

Of course the trolls wage war on the dwarfs. They occupy their land after all. No orpressed people should ever accept that their homeland is sieged by an imperial power. That is why we help Ukraine after all. Your morality is truly thin and fully biased towards your faction.

So, theyā€™re kids. Thanks for agreeing with me and dread on this

2 Likes