Fixing Human kingdoms

You said that warcraft is a fair story, and noe you complain that is it not fair? What the horde/orcs need is not the concern of the nightelf, it’s not their responsibility? Or do you suggest that nightelfs rule over the horde and so has the responsibility to take care for them??

1 Like

What I want for the Horde has much more to do with fairness then what you want the alliance to get. Like all I am asking for is that my faction is able to control the zones they already owned since Catcalysm. But alliance hardliners like Zerde want full control over all of Azeroth. They want not the cake but the entire backery.

It has nothing to do with fairness, this “its only fair” sqruabble is nonsense, most of the zones you want are former alliance zones.

If you would really vote for “fairness” you would understand that this demant is not fair to simply expect that the alliance accept the losses and move on. Thats one of the reason the alliance is in terms of players underplayed, the alliance appears weak every time in such situations and no one want to play the weak faction.

1 Like

We go by vanilla status. Azshara and Hillsbrad were contested. Barrens and Silverpine were Horde. Stromgarde was reclaimed by the alliance and Gilneas might return to the Worgen too. And I am very sure neither Tirisfal nor Durotar were ever in alliance hands by the end of Warcraft 3.

Barrens are- as far as i know - still in hordehand today?

Honor’s Stand and Northwatch hold are alliance controlled. Mor’shan rampart too. The Horde lost their control over the Barrens with Bfa.

The fortresses got reestablished during bfa, but barrens is still in horde hand and mor’shans rampart was part of the entry to ashenvale, and was taken in the fourth war as strategic target to make the supply of troups in the warfront impossible. I thought one of the barrens fortresses were abandoned during the treaty as part of the deal?

And until today, its the only possible long term solution to stop the horde from entering ashenvale by simple blocking the entries

It won’t happen simply because blizz gave the horde Azshara for leveling reasons. They aren’t going to take an entire quest zone away.

4 Likes

The entire point of cataclysm was to give the Horde just as many quest zones as the alliance has. And even now the alliance has more of them. You won’t get hurt just because Horde PCs now can level up in peace without being disturbed by alliance players like it happened in Hillsbrad during vanilla.

I never claimed that azshara is fully taken away, in azshara the entire topic was arround the outpost of the night elves there, i challenged his behavior and his statements on a fundamental lvl and the second i did this, he said the game was/is unfair.

this happened on other places aswell…hillsbrad was not the only one, i mean, stranglethorn was another case, only with a vise versa reaction from horde to alliance.

Elwynn, Westfall, Redridge, Duskwood, Loch Modan, Wetlands, Dun Morogh, Darkshore, The two Draenei isles and all of Kul Tiras.

All of them have no Horde presence and are under full alliance control.

Meanwhile the Zandalari only control Zuldazar. Nazmir is infested with Blood trolls and Vol’dun is owned by Vorrik and his people who swore no allegiance to the Horde or the golden throne.

See the problem here?

No thanks. I’m good.

I spent YEARS awaiting the return of Gilneas, Kul Tiras and Alterac. Now I have to hope for only one more.

1 Like

Alliance will not get an entire continent for themselves. Accept that now.

Nah, this was pre-timeskip. As of the Kosh’harg (DF) the Warsong are still in Ashenvale, so either the Warsong repelled the Kaldorei, or the skirmishes are still going on and the area is still contested, or the Kaldorei stopped attacking the Horde outposts in Ashenvale. The latter option sounds the most likely, since Tyrande discovered the joys of renewal in SL and the Dragonscale Expedition makes it clear the factions are at peace currently

2 Likes

I like to think it’s some combination of the two. That the warsong simply put up such a fight the kaldorei decided it was no longer worth it after everything they been through

2 Likes

we know, the orc questline was made from ONE guy that loved the orcs and was invested in them, i´m almost sure, if we see this topic reapear again from an ingame source…the outpost will be gone.

1 Like

Hum… no, that’s not how it works. The quest is canon, and if anything, having been made by someone who knows the lore and cares about it makes it even more canon than regular canon, since it won’t have to be subject to retcon (because it’s lore-accurate and lore-consistent).

Exploring Kalimdor was also written by one guy. However the difference is that contrary to the Orc questline it displayed inconsistencies and full-on lore mistakes LOL

3 Likes

I imagine that it’ll probably be a Gilneas situation where the area will flip-flop based on whoever’s writing at the time.

3 Likes