Fix Ret Paladins Megathread

I would gladly trade crappy bubble and bop for mobility and mitigation. They aren’t the God buttons you think they are, they suck.

1 Like

SPriest dare to speak? Shut up and wait NERF

I didnt read but damn! what a whining monologue.

1 Like

all this is NOTHING compared to the insane crap you guys get, dont kid yourself clown

1 Like

The horn and judgement changes should be implemented immediately. They are quality of life changes we should have had from the beginning. We shouldn’t be forced to use selfish auras and debuffs that don’t help the raid

I don’t care about anything ret paladins do since they’re a meme spec, but I’m all in favor of them providing another source of windfury for us real dps players. This has my vote!

Thank you, id like to point out that most of what I’m asking for is just being able to better buff my allies with blessings, and auras that actually make sense and compete with what shaman offer.

2 Likes

None if these obviously further erode or undermine prot unlike most “fix ret” suggestions. So that’s a win in my books

1 Like

Please fix Ret paladins.

Funny coming here from a thread where a ret paladin was complaining about how hard a Lava Burst hit him. (A legitimate complaint)

And when asked about his bubble, he said it was on CD from 1v2’ing (and killing) a Rogue and a Hunter just previously.

I’ll wait to see how they shake out in ST for few lockouts (they were mid by the end of Gnomer) before giving my opinion on their PvE. Their PvP is absolutely fine, if not busted.

Sheepish, if I’m being honest.

-Horse

1 Like

I don’t disagree, which is why I asked for a ramping ability that has to be prestacked while meleeing a target so it would be very difficult to use in pvp but provide a pve option to keep us from being forced to use crowd pummeler all phase.

1 Like

Remove bubble entirely and Blizz will have as much space as they want to buff paladins.

Currently anything they give paladins comes at the cost of…

“Well if they can do this, AND, bubble… then they are OP. So we can’t let them have both”

Meanwhile the devs make half the raid mechanics bypass our bubble now anyway like the buttons in gnomer

Or something smaller but consistent.

But yeh, similar idea if they do in fact to shake out to be the frost mages of old.

(There’s nothing wrong with being middle of the pack. I recognize I’m saying that from currently near the top of the pile- but my class/spec also spent the better part of 20 years being unviable, and nearly consistently mid-bottom when it was. Including P1)

I don’t care souch about our pure damage as i do the lack of incentives to put us in the melee buff group. And the situation with our bis weapons. Right now ret brings literally nothing except a 10% holy damage aura that no one else wants lol

Sure give up bubble and you can have more dps

1 Like

literally not even asking for more dps. I want to not be forced to use last phase gnomer weapons as bis and be able to provide buffs to my raid on the level of my counterpart, the shaman.

1 Like

I wish all these pissbaby shamans understood just how good they really have it…

3 Likes

Everytime a shaman comes into one of these complaining it blows my mind. Best class in sod by a landslide, but still gotta complain. It’s baffling. Plus I do love seeing all the bubble hate, cause it’s obvious those are the ones that just stand beside a bubbled paladin hitting into immune and dying, instead of oh idk, walking away lmfao :joy::joy:.

1 Like