Fix PVP flag in RDF

Why is PVP flag not disabled when you enter a dungeon through RDF? As a holy paladin I literally do 50% healing in dungeons because my beacon doesn’t function properly when all party members don’t have a matching PVP flag. How was this not addressed in testing?

6 Likes

just flag pvp

1 Like

Or Blizzard can fix their game. I can’t control whether my other party members flag PVP, I’ve even whispered asking people to flag and they don’t do it.

Leave a useful comment next time.

4 Likes

Until blizzard fixes it the only solution is to have everyone /pvp. This topic is useless btw. It’s a dupliacte topic that serves no purpose. They are already aware of the issue.

Blizzard is to lazy to even get the DE button to work.

1 Like

Since Blizzard hasn’t commented in any of the dozen+ threads on this I’m still not even sure if they are just choosing not to fix it or if the fix is coming but is taking awhile for some reason.

Not sure why they wouldn’t fix it, but it’s been going on for awhile at this point.

It took them an entire phase to fix missing water in wintergrasp. Wouldn’t surprise me if they take till the cata prepatch to fix this.

This actually already HAS the code to fix it in the game. You are automatically unflagged for PvP whenever you board a flight point, EVEN on a PvP server!! That code is already in the game and tested. All they would have to do would be to port it over as part of the entrance to an instance. The PvP flag serves no purpose in an instance anyways. It’s a rather easy fix that is already enabled in a different part of the game. You would have to be like below levels of Coding 101 to not be able to port it over and test it in an hour at the most!! :smiley:

I do miss the days when Blizzard actually cared about the gameplay on their servers more so than squeezing every dime and nickel they could out of their games.

Thanks.

2 Likes

No, these means we don’t get buffs from unflagged. Be an adult /pvp off so that it auto toggles off. If you die you get kicked. Not healers fault.

1 Like

I just tested this and it only goes away immediately if you unflag before taking the flight path. Taking the flightpath from IF to SW while flagged did not remove my flag. So it might not be that simple as you would have to deflag before entering the dungeon for it to be done like that i think.

sounds like a skill issue

It’s not. It’s a don’t heal morons issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.