FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

First of all, tokens don’t count as having the item cause they aren’t the actual item until it’s used. Just trade the 2nd token to the 2nd best roll. Second, tier can still roll with tertiary so it could be another reason why the same person can win both.

Nope. My blood pressure can’t handle it. I am done. Did the LFR wing 4 times, did normal 4 times, tier just isn’t going to happen for me. Especially when people who don’t need it, keep “needing” it

Catalyst in 2 weeks.

Quitting until then.

It was one of the biggest reasons. There were guilds going in and doing this very thing.

I played when LFR came out, did you?

1 Like

Where is the screen shot of them winning all three?

The alternative is that the people who don’t “need” it don’t run, are replaced by someone that does “need” it, and you still lose the roll.

You are actually literally rolling against no one, the computer is. And the fact is the end result is exactly the same. If you won the roll in PL, you could keep it or trade it the difference is you had no choice in if you wanted loot or not with PL. The system decided it for you.

Except people who win it and actually need it, don’t make me bitter and angry.

2 Likes

Yep. And I’ve never heard of that being the “reason”. I think you pulled that straight from your own personal bag of BS. Blizzard has never been against running friends and giving them items, it’s baked into all sorts of systems. If anything it’s almost encouraged… being an MMO and all.

OK, so we can drop the “this is the same as personal loot!” take than?

The possibility of it rolling tertiary stats does not make a system where someone can win multiple of the same exact item off the same boss a good thing. And your fix to that is LFR players trading loot to the 2nd best roll is … comical as we all know all that is going to happen is people will ignore whispers and just leave because who cares about randoms you’ll not interact with again.

Not if it was a 1 ilvl upgrade with terrible stats.

Well in PL, the tier would have been un-tokened on its own and you might have end up with an item that nobody else needs. A token has 3 potential classes so it’s slightly better?

Why are you stressing so much over this gear? yes, you’ve been unlucky, but the catalyst will be here soon and a couple weeks after that, you will be where you want to be.

Are you racing someone? trying to get into that mythic world first competition? i think that’s over.

Because when you play a game, it should be fun. Having RNG punch you in the face and over is NOT fun.

I just don’t win rolls, like, ever. Game hates me. And it’s frustrating as heck to spend HOURS playing and be THIS UNLUCKY

1 Like

That was originally how group loot failed in LFR when LFR was new.

The restrictions players were told would determine who could roll need and win items do not seem to have been implemented. I’ve seen enough players saying that all the loot goes to the overgeared players that it isn’t clear they have designed it correctly.

1 Like

You’re at 3pc and complaining tier isn’t going to happen for you. Some players won’t even have 2pc until the catalyst comes out. My advice would be doing more M+ and hoping the vault is nicer to you than LFR. Tier out of the vault is better anyway since you can upgrade it.

1 Like

So you derive your fun from seeing slightly bigger numbers and winning loot over someone else?

oof, that’s all I can say.

Oh wait no, if seeing bigger numbers was your end goal, I suggest m+.

1 Like

That’s all you got from what the OP was pointing out?

Oof.

It’s about progression

How do you progress a character? Loot

I love things like the weekly quest where you ran 4 Mythic dungeons for a Heroic raid loot, you know if you did X task you got something for it

I like WQs where I can see the item is an upgrade

I like my weekly vault where I get 99% of my loot from

I like sources that are LESS RNG