FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

Just watched a mage with tier gloves that were from M+ vault and higher ilvl take the token from LFR

When it could have given someone like me a 4 set + ilvl upgrade

19 Likes

Nothing to fix, this very same thing could have happened with PL as well.

19 Likes

Because there’s no restriction on rolling need on pieces with sockets/tertiary, and since Tier tokens can roll these enhancements, there’s no restriction on rolling on tier tokens.

4 Likes

idk. he won the roll. thats all there is to it.

15 Likes

Are you under some weird assumption that mage was there to benefit you? They most certainly were not. Always go into anything assuming everyone is out to strictly only benefit themselves.

9 Likes

They’re different xmog than the one they have, and they roll the piece, and they also participated in the kill, probably more so than you did.

15 Likes

:bubble_tea: :frog:

4 Likes

It’s fine. Never doing LFR again.

2nd time this happened, last week happened with the leg piece but they traded it to me after I pointed out they had tier leg and at higher ilvl

This time mage just immediately bailed

Did they help kill the boss?

4 Likes

Man, the “MINE MINE MINE!” whiners have been crying oceans ever since Personal Loot changed to show players’ rolls.

13 Likes

Oh no, whatever will we do?!

3 Likes

So you cried about it the first time and got your way, but the second time you didn’t have time to cry so you came here to cry? Its loot…in a game…just stop it.

11 Likes

I like this quote because the massive difference isnt pointed out because there is no difference.

3 Likes

Sure it does, those people are making a decision to not put said item up for roll for other players who it would be an upgrade for. The only difference is in PL the system did the “need” roll behind the scenes and you never saw the results if they decided to not loot the item.

So in this case, it is just the knowledge that they won the “need” roll that has changed.

2 Likes

They probably wanted transmog which is fair game. I’d suggest don’t inspect people or care because you will be disappointed

14 Likes

NOPE! Every since PL was removed, game just makes me angry at other players. With PL I only got annoyed at the game and my RNG

Now I hate everyone

3 Likes

I’ve hated everyone since before it was cool to hate everyone, i still don’t care if they roll on loot.

6 Likes

if this was personal loot… what would happen in this scenerio?

If they got the token on PL I would have just been annoyed at the game and NOT this bitter

1 Like

What I’m hearing is:

A well geared mage wanted transmog, queued for LFR, carried everyone through the kill due to their higher ilvl, had an equal chance at that gear as everyone else, and then won the roll. Their hard work paid off, they got their transmog.

Working as intended.

Your ilvl upgrade or set bonus is not more important than someone elses transmog.

15 Likes