FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

I know. Both systems don’t bother me as far as building groups like that. The control is by the people in the group.

But if you’re in a 20 man group as a hunter with one shaman you had a harder time gearing up in PL which is another reason I hate PL

Except 3 of those are tier tokens, and next week, he’ll win 3 tokens again.

1 Like

I cant find any mention of any badluck protection existing. No where is it mentioned.

I cant find any references to it.

I know ive gone multiple runs without ever seeing a drop and i had multiple characters running lfr all expansion.

Do you have anything i could read to calculate it or add it in?

At work, will try to research more next break

They just need to give currency like FFXIV for raid gear, there’s absolutely no reason not to, you can even time gate it if you want like FFXIV to make your investors happy, so you only get so many a week, and your weapon still takes like 7 weeks since its a special drop off final boss in tier (3rd boss in LFR).

Except you didn’t. You had the same chance as everybody.

Because while your leather heavy group dropped more leather, you also needed more leather.

Now you get what we’ve been getting : Terros Agility daggers with our Rogue having gotten 2 of them on week 1.

LFR isn’t the only mode you know. If your raid leader lets a guy roll, win, and keep a token he already has, there’s something terribly wrong with your group.

And if you persist in just running LFR knowing the limitations of Group Loot… well that’s starting to be a you issue.

The thread title is literally “FIX LFR”.

Why the goalpost move ?

You did. The only time it was even was the first week.

If there’s 14 cloth wearers in the group more cloth armor is going to drop which in turn means it gets passed around more.

That’s why RWF guilds were doing armor stack raid clears.

And you needed 14 times more of it too.

Meaning it was actually better to have PL : loot customized to your raid comp is superior than pure random loot.

Not a goalpost move. If you have a problem with LFR, just stop doing LFR.

1 Like

The thread title.

I don’t do LFR. Since I can’t roll need on mog, no reason to. Literally did 1 run, full 25 man raid guild.

Just have to agree to disagree.

I don’t see either of us agreeing on this topic and you’re one of the few people I do respect here.

What about the title? He asks to fix LFR. That fix is laughable cause the system exists the same way for all difficulties. Laughable because PL is often worse, particularly in a system where you will never see a person ever again. The solution is to stop doing LFR. That’s the fix.

This thread is about LFR.

Trying to discuss any other raiding difficulty is moot, it’s off topic.

Yet you keep answering to the off topic. I’m recommending to change mode if the mode they’re playing doesn’t satisfy their needs. Hell, they can keep complaining all they want but if it’s not changed, they’re just gonna be miserable. There is a fix within their grasp.

I disagree. A currency system like the days before WoD would be welcome.

I’ve stuck to LFR the whole time.

That doesn’t fix GL in LFR.

I already do that.

GL in LFR is still a pain for those stuck with it.

So you recommend they stay miserable. Good stuff man.

No, I recommend Blizzard fixes the mess they created of inconsistent rules that applies differently to different gear because they apparently don’t have the coding skill to treat a tier token as a tier piece of gear for their comparisons.

If they can’t implement GL logically and consistently, they need to just revert to what works for pugs and LFR : PL.

And if it doesn’t get “fixed”? What then?