FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

without players with mythic tier, there is no tier dropping for anyone.

Oh I’m perfectly fine with how guild raids run their raids. That’s fine.

I just also think that the Raid Finder Tool (not the queued LFR) should have the option of how loot will be distributed before you can try to form a group.

For me, I both hated PL, but understand why it’s in the game. If you didn’t play the first weeks of Cata LFR, you might not understand where I’m coming from.

It was ridiculous.

That’s where I am coming from. I was also doing normal raiding at the time. But when I did LFR, it was like everybody and their mother rolling on everything for months and not just for themselves.

Months.

The forums were crazy back then too with these types of debates.

1 Like

I was here for Cata LFR (I’ve played too long, I need help).

Need/greed in Cata LFR was pure need/greed, not the GL we have now.

Back then anyone could roll need on anything with no protection.

GL only allows rolls on items for your loot spec, and even has separate need (main spec) and need (off spec) which is a very different system then back then.

So what you’re saying is forced PL was a decision based on profit and now removing PL is also a decision based on profit?

This is where I’m confused because I know the first time I walked into LFR this expac, for some reason the system had me rolling as offspec and not my main spec (I made sure I was set to MS before changing going in).

1 Like

NGL 5% is still significant… Every bit helps, doubly so if your not the best player, and Blizzard setting these things up the way they did is just deliberately making gearing harder/worse for everyone.

While you don’t view 5% as massive but I view it as something that is genuinely noticeable. With that said I’m pretty sure Blizzard agrees with my stance on the importance of ensuring players get tier as per blue

I would have preferred them to just make tier be 1 look or to just enable every color at and below the piece you pick up at whatever ilvl if your that against making tier a singular palette but this works too

The mage would have still gotten the tier piece and the outcome would be the same. The bug fix preventing people from getting multiples off the same boss being fixed eliminates the one way in which group loot is fundamentally different from personal loot.

1 Like

It’s possible some of that may not have been working right at the time. I was in there a little over an hour ago and it appeared to be rolling my loot spec as main spec after I double checked a few things just to make sure. I was loot spec swapping on every boss, so it was worth checking.

Ahoy Matey! I be Captain Kiewie sailing these seas o salt! Fueled by all the sunken dreams and aspirations of sunkin sailors.

Had pl still been a thing he could still have won them. Does it matter if you see a diceroll or not if the end result is exactly the same?

1 Like

Yes and yes. The illusion of change.

Unfortunately with the item that can add mythic effects to all versions of tier, some classes favor the LFR tier looks over Normal/Heroic/Mythic so this is going to happen a lot and I see no problem with it. If it was personal loot, you woulda just asked them for it and they would have said no and you’d still be upset.

The issue with one person winning 3 identical pieces and not handing them out is something that should be addressed however. There could be many reasons why they didn’t hand them out - left group before they realized it, social anxiety and didn’t want to conversate to hand them out, had an emergency and had to go as soon as the boss was down, or perhaps they’re just a jerk or maybe even queued with friends and traded with them. Doesn’t matter the reason I guess, one person shouldn’t win 3 loots off one boss regardless and personal loot did handle that issue.

I really like the group loot change though (even with its flaws) so maybe a sound compromise would be to just make LFR personal loot and all other difficulties group loot. I’d also like to see bonus rolls return with group loot which could lessen (but not fix) some of the pain points with the system.

Good news, its being fixed soon.

Uhh if that’s the fix, I want personal loot back in LFR. Not being able to roll on transmog in LFR is gatekeeping more geared players from wanting to enter and help lower geared players out.

1 Like

All self inflicted because blizz changed it to group loot lol. I bet none of this would be going on if PL was still there.

Whoever decided on this lol.

I guess it comes down to perspective on that one. As a healer 5% doesn’t matter all that much as well us and tanks are usually the lowest prio to gear as if we can already keep you alive/stay alive then extra gear wont change much of anything.

Everyone running LFR would like to thank you.

“Ilvl is irrelevant” is not the same as “ilvl is irrelevant in deciding if someone deserves the gear”

Reading comprehension matters

1 Like

Screenshot of proof they won all 3

I guess blizzard disagrees with you because they are fixing.