FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

Let’s say it together

You are not entitled to loot any more than anyone else in the raid is…

1 Like

Yeah I agree. But one should always assume it’s not gonna change. Just throwing a tantrum while still doing it will amount to nothing. Because there are thousands of threads about m+ leavers being a “problem” doesn’t mean it needs to be changed and a lot more often than not can be fixed by the players themselves.

Also, again, catalyst in 2 weeks.

Or, plot twist, people who ONLY have time to do LFR and can’t commit to a raid team see that mage AND yourself, OP, as people farming gear from one of their limited sources of gear income to better your main raid group.

OP, your guild is progging heroic and seemingly skipping for tier bosses on normal. You’ll get your 4pc. Relax.

“Suggestions I agree with are criticism and feedback, suggestions I disagree with are tantrums” is very ironic. Calling others childish while having such a childish view of debate.

You’re not even trying anymore, just came out and trolled in the open.

Just do what I do, turn off chat in LFR and you will save yourself the disappointment on who got what and if they really needed it or not.

Sucks to be you :

Never defend Blizzard, they will backstab you 1 minute later in a hotfix.

1 Like

Where exactly did I say I disagree? Hell I even went into a LFR (shivers) to test a theory. I’m just saying, in the events that it doesn’t change, complaining about it will amount to nothing because the outcome is unknown. I offer a fix they can do, right now, without any Blizzard interference.

That doesn’t affect the OP scenario. It just makes it so if 2 tier tokens the same person can’t win the second piece if they won the first.

Blizzard just announced the fixes.

Well good for them. I don’t see how the hell you think this is some kind of gotcha situation. Blizzard has had a track record of not fixing things. Expansion is a month old and I still crash from time to time taking off dragonriding, which is a major feature of the expansion.

Dude spent an hour claiming it was a “tantrum” “no fix is coming”.

Boom. This is great. What absolutely boss timing from Blizzard.

Remember when you didn’t even know most of the restrictions too ? That should teach you to come in and try to defend things you don’t understand.

Wooo you won an internet argument. You won’t get a reward you know. And you called me petty. Lol. Pot meet kettle.

True but I think this part does

• Fixed an issue where players could unconditionally roll Need on Set Tokens. The system will now check if the player owns the Token or the Set Piece itself at equal or greater power.
1 Like

Gotta get that transmog, sir.

So what?

Maybe they want all the LFR gear for tmog…

If it was PL and they won, it would just mean you would have been whispering them begging them for their gear.

My reward is your embarrassment and some amounts of fixes to issues I perceived.

No, I called Snozay petty.

Everyone replying to the OP is essentially right but at the same time, you know we can do better altogether right?

People hating something once the obfuscation comes down isn’t odd. Expect a lot more of that with WoD thru SL system design all gone.

WoW has become an entire take on MMO Diablo and when it slams the brakes on gear like its 2004 it feels bizarre now. They should either design into that or back away from it.

So edgy. You’re so cool.

something I just realized… with how many of these ‘waaah people with better gear than me rolled need’ posts there are… why are you going around gear inspecting every person who wins a roll that you wanted?
thats… kinda weird and creepy TBH. feels borderline stalkerish to see someone win some gear and your first instinct is to check them and see if they -really- ‘needed’ that gear.

like why are you so obsessed with loot that you are freaking investigating every person who wins something you wanted?

when something drops that I want, I just hit the need button and then carry on with the raid, sometimes something pops into my bag, sometimes it doesn’t. most of the time I don’t even notice -who- won the roll, let alone put so much attention on it that i’m gonna inspect them.

only time i’ve bothered to inspect someones gear, is either a guildie who we are working on gearing up, so I know what pieces they might need. or if someone playing the same spec as me, with similar ilvl is absolutely demolishing me on the meters, i’ll check their gear to see if there is something I’m missing thats causing that difference (usually its just that they are better at the class than me… which aint hard cuz i’m a scrub.)

5 Likes