Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

You can advise players to pick a different realm all you want, but at the end of the day there’s no real difference between a 6 hour queue and a 10 hour queue.

3 Likes

idk why but this just made me literally laugh out loud, lol

Waiting for a RPPvP - Eastern

Make it happen, plsssss

4 Likes

classic . wowhead . com/news=294723/launch-classic-wow-server-queue-times-us-oc

No, I want to play with my friends.

Yeah, I’ll bump for another RP-PvP realm for NA…wife and I are happy to jump ship from Grob if that happens.

5 Likes

place in que makes no difference either… been 239 in que on arugal for 30mins solid. keep getting bumped up a few slots to 241 and back down again…

2 Likes

this is lame… world of queue craft… to beleive they still thought we did not want this crap… “overestimated the hype”… i can’t tell if devs are stupid or if they think we are stupid

2 Likes

Eastern RP PVP Server please Blizz!! Don’t know why you launched with one but fix your mistake…

4 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! We know you’re trying. I’ve been in queue for over 4 hours, but I was prepared for this and I’m just waiting my turn to get in and relive more of this Vanilla experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“You think you do, but you don’t,” huh?

2 Likes

Make more pvp oceanic servers, 1 pvp aint enough

11 Likes

what about oceanic pvp
12k que and the workday hasnt even ended yet

6 Likes

I really don’t get how you decide what’s full and not because even my “medium” realm has a queue of over 10k.

1 Like

What’s going on with Stalagg? It’s been above Herod for a while, only just now dipping below it in the queue. Blizzard encouraged people to avoid Herod, to roll on Stalagg, and subsequently killed Stalagg. gg no re.

More Oceanic PVP please…

9 Likes

Position in Queue: 22602
Estimated time: 870 minutes

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for all the hard work you’re doing, I understand the balancing act of having good, active servers in a few weeks and opening up more right now, but another Oceanic PVP server would be amazing! Thanks

2 Likes

Its not that we’re not appreciative of the hard work and dedication of the Blizzard team… its just that sometimes we severely question their thinking in concerns to specific activities, or actions, that they have decided to go with. We are all very thankful for the blizzard team, but seriously I just don’t know what they were thinking when they launched this with one RP server and one RP-PVP server…

2 Likes

Please make another RP-PVP server

3 Likes