Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

what about more pvp servers in OCEANIA???/

15 Likes

over 12k people in queue on the only OCE pvp server during OFF peak. surely that’s enough to get another server.

17 Likes

Kitronos is playable

I’d be happy to switch servers if you’d open another RPPVP. RPPVP is popular, why only one?

1 Like

Haha! Just kidding! They are all full!

Please give us one more PvP ET server without a stupid name!

1 Like

OCEANIC PVP SERVER, does that register yet? we deserve an answer

15 Likes

def need one more pvp east at least

3 Likes

My question here is why are medium servers still showing a high queue? Should they not show a high pop?

1 Like

2 and a 1/2 hrs still 220min wait time wtf blizzard more pvp servers in oceanic

4 Likes

Any chance on getting a Normal Western timezone server?

1 Like

How do we find out if there is a queue on these new ones, without leaving a queue???

2 Likes

More RPPVP servers plzkthx

3 Likes

Can you be more honest and not say “due to high demand” just say “Due to our incompetence” this level of honesty would make me feel better.

5 Likes

can we get another oceanic server please? jesus

7 Likes

Complete $H17 show from blizzard… unacceptable and incomprehensible how unprepared and lacking your care is toward your player base. You have had so much time to prepare for this to launch and still refused to listen to your player base. Thanks for the doubling of realms (on launch day AFTER release). Send this up the chain for the higher ups to see and get ignored since they just want to line their pockets… Total JOKE

4 Likes

Aussie only play pvp because we aren’t pussies, WE NEED AN OCEANIC PVP SERVER ASAP

10 Likes

Exactly. “We under estimated the hype.” is the same BS they’ve said since Vanilla’s launch and EVERY expansion with queues.

just wipe a bunch of BFA servers and give us what we subscribe for

6 Likes

One more ET PvP Server please!