Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

If I’m in a queue, can I try a different server to see if it’s better, and if not return to the same spot in the first queue?

Newp. Don’t do eeeeeeeet~

nope you get sent to the back

What’s the population cap on servers?

More servers please

The new realms have ques

So what really would have hurt community more, giving us more layers so we can play with our friends, or this nightmare you’ve created?

I was in with no queue but I can’t play with my friends because they’re in 10k+ queues and your solution is to open new realms and try to get split groups where some are playing already and some aren’t to re-roll?

Just add more layers and stop with the BS.

Open up another Oceania pvp server, one server is an insult…

4 Likes

For real need more PVP oceanic servers

3 Likes

This is actually ridiculous… It’s been 15 years and this is still an issue. Oceanic has two servers - The PVP one in particular has a wait time of over 12 hours… What a freakin joke. I’d play BFA but that will kick me from the classic queue.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Still not enough. Simple math

7k Q already lol ugh

The silly thing is - the higher population servers currently have more layers, as indicated by higher Q positions, but with shorter wait times.

Use your technology and add more layers to the newer servers.

1 Like

15 servers… every one is full. It may say medium at the selection screen but when you go to log in… its full.

Wake the FU*k up blizzard and open at least 6 more servers.

2 Likes

Could we have another oceania realm. It 9 in the morning on a weekday and it’s a 800min wait come 5 o’clock it’s going to be insane.

1 Like

I honestly can’t believe your team is under delivering this badly on a product you saw was generating an immense amount of demand. The excuse of “oh this how classic was” is lame and a cop out. Disappointing to say the least.

1 Like

That’s not really true, I’ve been sitting at 7 minutes for nearly 30 minutes, and I’m 18k in line.

opening up 2 new servers for this mess is like throwing a loaf of bread to the seas of homeless in (insert any terrible west coast city)

2 Likes

We need 2 more layers per realm.