Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

And Blizzard said no one would want to play Classic

2 Likes

After 30 mins of world server down, finally get in… nothing is loading, don’t worry you are not missing anything on Krom.

“just not the launch experience” - J Allen Brack

2 Likes

Just how I remembered the Vanilla launch. not

Yeah thanks for doing this 6hrs too damn late.

Just so everybody knows once you’re in it’s total glitchy chaos. There’s maybe 50 people on 1 quest giver and everything is super delayed.

oh wait i get it now is wasnt vanilla wow we get its vanilla chat we get
:rofl:

and there full.

not full yet but darn close, already 15min que’s on the new servers and they are medium already.

Can we can an update on transfers please?

Super glad these servers were added after we found communities and made guilds. But hey just abandon all that and join these servers we had as back up. We honestly thought 5 servers would be enough.

1 Like

Sorry guys/gals, Blizzard is too busy counting their money from all the new subscriptions rolling in to bother with server issues.

2 Likes

Need more servers

Try 2 weeks too late

1 Like

Was anyone able to get on these without crazy times?

If I go to a new sever where my guild isn’t am I going to be able to transfer or is that a cash grab plan to offer it paid service.

2 Likes

get on, yes. World server was down for me though. couldn’t play

Can we please get another PvP server for OCE? How am I supposed to play with my friends when they’re in a queue of 8k+ people during off-peak hours. It’s been 2 hours and I’ve gone from 5.5k to 4k in queue.

3 Likes

Create 5 more and when the inevitable “Screw this, it’s too hard.” People start leaving then merge once pops get low.

Respectfully, realms marked as ‘Medium’ are experiencing queue times as well.

1 Like

How about Oceanic TOO U USLESS CORPORATION