Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Please add more layers…

If only you had made more servers to begin with. I got off work, and the server my guildmates are on has a 10 hour queue…

1 Like

Come 5 o’clock and i will still be waiting in the que at this rate… Cant imagine trying to log on at that time…

Can you make 1x more PvP eastern =((((( even the Kromcrush is 2hour wait… we need another for ppl who can’t even play =(

Like Trump throwing out paper towels after the hurricane in Puerto Rico

Fire your Devops team. This is ridiculous. What was understandable for a brand new company in 2004 is incompetence in 2019 for a company of your size.

2 Likes

They really wanted the classic experience, even using the original servers…

2 Likes

Add more servers for every region or add more layers or more player slots literally hundreds of thousands of people can’t get in.

Hey, hey! Get in line. I’ve been sitting here like a grump for the last two hours. Some very sad folks are probably going to stare at their screens fruitlessly for many hours to come.

1 Like

More server. More layers. FFS.

1 Like

yeh they shouldntve sacked most of there staff 3 months ago LOL

1 Like

Yeah Im with you dude I been in que since 5:30 trying to get on skeram then i switched over to Kromkrush and im still in que.

1 Like

they got that much information on users and population but didnt add enough servers RIP.

2 Likes

COME ON BLIZZARD RELEASE NEW SERVERS already

MAKE ANOTHER EAST COAST PVP SERVER THESE Qs ARE BULL****

1 Like

In queue for Incendius. Started at 11000+, now at 5910… 2 hours later.

In 2019, this is just beyond ridiculous given all the hype, time to prepare and knowledge of your fan base.

2 Likes

Kromcrush dont work and have a 8 hour queue everywhere else. this is amazing.

dont get me started im still mad at him for burning down cheryls she-shed

1 Like

In queue for 3 hours now, Its went from saying 54 minutes left to saying 354 minutes left… cry

1mil peeps paid 15 bucks to play classic today lol bliz made 150mill today to give us cues lol