Fishing Broken

Tested on Fairbanks, seems to be happening in Tanaris and Feralas so far.

This

1 Like

I am experiencing this today in Tanaris. I was fishing just fine yesterday :frowning:

Still broken. Tried fishing earlier in Tanaris, no luck. I really need to catch some of that yellowtail too lol.

Happening to me now in Tanaris, I tried restarting the game, disabling all my addons, deleting my Interface and WTF folders and completely reinstalling and redownloading the entire game from scratch and nothing fixed this problem so it has to be something server side that blizzard needs to fix on their end.

This man wants to fish! Youd think we could get a blue post on an entire game mechanic that isnt working eh?

No working in Azshara either. Just tried :frowning:
I would really like to fish. Especially since Summer Bass will soon be un-catchable.

yup unable to fish either.

Typical Blizzard. Every time I have encountered a fun-sucking bug on their end they remain silent about it and just do NOTHING. All I wanted to do today was fish and I get this crap and so now I guess I’m not playing and potentially not resubing to a bug-addled game. I actually got more done during the DDOS attacks than with this bug.

1 Like

So far I have tried Azshara, Stranglethorn Vale (Jaguaro Island), Tanaris and Feralas. All locations have an empty loot table when fishing open coastal waters with 300+ fishing skill. Fishing is one of my favorite things to do in game. The fact that this has been a problem since release and has not been addressed is disappointing.

1 Like

The fact that this is a reoccurring issue with Blizzard shows just how poor they are at running a company that does anything other than suck up money and deliver sub par products. Hell the best release they have had in recent years is a game that they made 10+ years ago. And they can’t even do that right.

Can we get a blue post about why server resets screw up fishing loot tables?

1 Like

Also broken for me again. Third instance running into this bug, all after realm restarts. Not sure how long the bug lasts or when fishing loot tables get rechecked after restart, but no response to any tickets I’ve put in so far.

1 Like

Happening to me too, can only fish with pools, can’t fish in open water, empty loot window. Still broken at 17th september.

2 Likes

It seems any place related to Stonescale Eel fishing spots is refusing to allow fish from what I’ve gathered from this thread. One guy said Jaguero Isle too, though? I can fish far south of Un’goro Crater on the coastline there but there aren’t Stonescale Eels so maybe that’s why it lets me.

2 Likes

Having this issue right now after server restarts. Fishing in Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris with 305 fishing. So…BUMP

Worked fine again last night and this morning. After the restart its broken YET AGAIN! Empty loot boxes while fishing in feralas.

1 Like

yup, broken fishing in steemwheedle bay after server restart today.

1 Like

the Hinterlands coast is still working and you can get stonescale there

1 Like

I just ran all the way to hinterlands on my fishing toon. NOT WORKING. BLizzard FIX THIS!!!

1 Like