Fishing Broken

Same issue here at Steamwheedle Port, used boosts etc and nothing. I am still gaining levels though.

Can we get a reply to this thread for an eta on a fix?

I’m still having this issue as well. Tanaris and Feralas fishing are broken. Flash of the loot window, and that’s it. Only pools will give fish.

Same problem in Tanaris.

Bump cos I made a similar thread and didn’t spot this one.

I believe the reason it’s inconsistent and some people don’t see the issue is time-of-day related. The loot tables adjust slightly every 6 hours so you can be fishing just fine and suddenly start getting 100% empty loot windows as the server clock ticks over a transition point into a ‘broken’ loot table.

I’m getting the same in Tanaris as well. 225 Fishing with +20 rod, +2 gloves, and _75 lure.

I had the same issue after the server restart today.

Same issue, Bigglesworth in tanaris. Been happening for about 2 hours.

Same issue here. Feralas. Fishing 242. Using lure (Bright Baubles). Loot window opens up. Window name is “Fishy Loot” and has only one item in the window called “Empty Slot.” The icon for that item is a question mark.

1 Like

Same 3-4 hours, Tanaris on Rattlegore

Tanaris fishing broken on Incendius too for me

Experiencing this at Revantusk Village on Herod as well

I believe this is an auto loot bug. I got the same issue and I switched auto loot off, looted a fish and turned it back on and it fixed the issue. Hope this helps.

Same issue here, gaining skill levels in fishing but not pulling any actual loot. This is outrageous. We all spent a ton of time getting our fishing skills up only to get cheated on loot?

I tried this and the loot window came up but there was nothing in it…

Still getting this on coastlines anywhere i go river in hinterlands was fine but i can’t catch what i need there. i tried turning auto loot on and off and it didn’t fix it.

Same here in Azshara. Had this bug off and on. Sometimes I come here and it works, other times no fish.

Ringing in.

I will say that I have successfully received fish from Desolace after unlocking Artisan (was at about 235 skill) so I don’t believe it’s directly related to specifically being Artisan. May be a variable however.

Rattlegore - 265 skill, +20 pole, +75 lures - happening in Tanaris. Doesn’t have a problem in pools.

I had it happen once where It didn’t work for me for a while (like 10 min I was trying to fish in different spots) then I noticed it looked like I had been moved to another layer as some mobs had despawned from my screen and suddenly I could fish again. Perhaps coastal fish only work on some layers.

Same thing happening in Feralas.

Have this problem in hinterlands on stalagg. 270 fishing along with additional 75 lure and 25 pole. Every cast is empty. Still skill up on some. No addons. Tried relogging and disable auto loot. Nothing fixed it. Went to felwood and started getting fish again.