Finding out your trust level

I can do it for you.

It shows that you are at level 1 currently.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

People need time to digest the new forums!

1 Like

I probably should write up something a bit more in depth to go along with this thread.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

You know what would be appropriate? If Blizzard actually posted how to use the features of the forum they implemented. But relying on unpaid labour seems to be their thing.

3 Likes

Trust level 0 Feels Bad Man

3 Likes

Don’t worry, level 1 comes quickly. Level 2 takes about two weeks.

1 Like

On top right corner hit character photo … click the cogwheel it will open up to a page where you can click profile. And then on the center there should be a menue says activity, preferences, notifications and summary. You click on Summary, your data should be on it like how long you been reading posts etc

1 Like

I don’t see a character photo in the top right corner? There’s the battle.net bar with my battle tag, but nothing in the forum frame with my current character. View Profile takes me to the armory which is useless.

1 Like

Example here is mine

1 Like

This is helpful. I appreciate it. Seems like I’m trust level 1. Good to know.

1 Like

You can also left-click on your character name on any post you make and click on “view activity”.

However, people cannot see what level you are as you have your profile hidden.

1 Like

Big mcthankies from mcspankies!

2 Likes

Not sure that would be helpful. I can see players being critiqued because they’re “level 3” or whatever. Best it stays hidden.

2 Likes

Thanks for this info! I assume I am still a “1” since I’ve only posted 3 times so far, lol. I’m guessing just using the forums normally will get you up to “2” pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Every web forum since the dawn of UBB has had post-count epeen comparisons. Why would this one be any different.

1 Like

This was helpful. Thank you.

2 Likes

This whole thing is somewhat confusing.

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t exactly meant for the average user to look at. But it is more or less the only way to check where you stand.

2 Likes