Finding out your trust level

Great tip for everyone!
I don’t know who Jason is, but on behalf of us all who are struggling to adapt to the new forum style, we thank you for your help!

9 Likes

Jason is a pretty cool dude.

2 Likes

Jokes on you, it’s impossible to reach Exalted status with Blizzard, unless you’re a DC lawyer. I’ve been giving them money for years, and my rep is still stuck at “Unfriendly”

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. That process sounds exhausting though. Can’t we just get an in-forum trust bar to grind out?

3 Likes

says I have trust level 0/1 yet I have trust level 2 access

2 Likes

Can delete your post by clicking on the trash can icon at the bottom of your post.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that but it says it will delete in 24 hours. Wasn’t sure if you could still view what was there. hehe

1 Like

Where is my poop emoji?

2 Likes

It is possible that that is a bug on being able to link to youtube. It had been confirmed earlier that people being able to post without an active subscription is a bug.

We just see that it’s waiting to be deleted by user and that’s it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I completely understand the major benefit of a higher trust level, anyone wanna call me on my ignorance and tell me why exactly I want a higher trust level?

3 Likes

Question If you switch characters does your trust level reset? or If I faction change a character/race does it reset or are my characters just who I’m posting as and trust level is tied to account?

1 Like

So you can post carbot gifs. I mean that’s why I want trust level 3

3 Likes

Currently, users are seeing that the trust levels and activity do not carry across between characters.

As for faction changing/transferring or what not, that is still an unknown and someone either has to discover what happens or for a blue to enlighten us on it.

3 Likes

Thanks! Well I hope in that case trust levels are all worked out in time for me to be a beautiful Zanalari Paladin.

1 Like

What does this trust level garbage actually do? Is this just like the hidden thing that reddit mod tools use to decide when to ban you?

2 Likes

Awesome. It was nothing bad I just posted in the wrong area. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Let’s you post more, give out more likes, eventually be able to post videos, gifs, create wiki posts, links to any website.

3 Likes

Trust no one.

1 Like

If you go to your profile and go to summary it shows your stats for some the trust level requirments

3 Likes

I can’t get it to work. I even tried using your address and I can’t get anything to come up. Any suggestions?

1 Like