Finally quitting the game and moving to FFXIV

Hope you enjoy FFIV, but I would be surprised to see most people stick with it as long as they did WOW.

¥1000 has been deposited into your account by Square Enix

2 Likes

Yeah Novice Network is so good that I have to read furries ERPing in it. Lovely to read.
Cropped for obvious reasons
You go to Limsa and you find a corner in the main square where hrothgar are performing certain acts with emotes all day long. “Very different” community indeed.

It doesn’t matter how many buttons your rotation is if you have to suffer a ridiculously long GCD. Forcing a 2.5s because they wanted to put the game on PS4/PS5 is a total joke.

2 Likes

I was thinking of moving over too. I have the CD of the game after I played the free trial for awhile. I lost interest for a bit because it was so slow and tedious. Then I played classic wow and remembered it was slow and tedious at the start too.

this is like ppl who went to play swtor or gw2 found themselves at endgame and came back to WoW

2 Likes

Well, I put my name today for the closed Beta for New World. I didn’t pay for it so I only have a chance but who knows? Perhaps my Amazon Prime account will give me an extra chance winks. It looks interesting and I guess I’ll find out in July if I got in. I’m not interested in paying for beta access but I’d definately enjoy taking a look at it.

It’s interesting that closed Beta starts July 20. Makes me wonder if Blizzard will spring 9.1 before then to try and pull people away from it.

Good for you.

Can you give me your gold?

Also good luck in your journey

Why is it such a sin to like and play both?

2 Likes

It’s not a sin. Most of the people who post threads about it are just trolling. If they were having so much fun with it they wouldn’t be logging on their WoW characters or coming to this forum to waste their time here.

6 Likes

Before I read the replies here I am going to guess what I’ll see:

• Can I have your gold
  • Who cares
  • Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Anyone that doesn’t kneel before the White Knight activists of WoW gets those type of comments.

3 Likes

Well it didn’t take long for my original post to be flagged, looks like some people here feel really threatened by the competition :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Just started it yesterday it is fun

3 Likes

Why do people need to “move” to anything? It sounds like NOT playing an mmorpg is just not an option. what would we do with our lives if there was no WoW or FF…

Chonky I started last night and it’s fun totally different

Just started playing it play wow to it Lott different then wow

Tiger guy got 1 now

1 Like

Hrothgar. They stated they will be adding a female version in the future. I play female highlander though.

Tiger guys have to pay RL at the cash shop to get a haircut because the devs welded the hair to the faces. No other race requires that. Just so you’re aware, because the game doesn’t warn you.

1 Like

DnD, probably.

I’m bored asf of XIV but even I can say that it’s better than SL currently.

1 Like