Finally quitting the game and moving to FFXIV

All this talk about FFXIV made me interested in it and I have been playing it for the last two months… man what a blast! It starts slow but really grows on you which is the opposite of wow making tons of promises before each xpac but never delivering.

For anyone interested in an mmo with an actually welcoming and friendly community and with devs that have a great relationship with their players I highly recommend giving FFXIV a try.
Honestly I’m not surprised it dethroned WOW I just wonder why it took so long and I just wish I found the game earlier.

For all the people still playing the game, good luck and I sincerely hope there will be some drastic changes to the game very soon because the future looks bleak…

See ya!

ps. yes you CAN have my gold if you’re on Arugal leave me your name and I’ll do some giveaway before my sub runs out soon (don’t want to post with my main).

32 Likes

…you…you’ve been cheating for the last 2 months? :broken_heart:!!!

9 Likes

If it’s so great, why are you posting here?

10 Likes

To give some hope for depressed wow players looking for greener pastures and to give away my stuff!

17 Likes

Buh Bye

So one thing that WoW does poorly is that it makes only the last expansion relevant, while final fantasy makes all expansions relevant. It’s too late to fix it though. As opposed to FF14, WoW doesn’t have main storyline quests, it’s just a bunch of mumbo jumbo fetch quests that don’t give you anything other than a pitiful amount of gold.

12 Likes

just on your mind kiddo

5 Likes

Pfffff. All you scrubs need to get on my level. Wow is dead. FF is dead. ESO is dead. Hello Kitty island Adventure is where it’s at!

10 Likes

Hope you enjoy it for a long time to come :slight_smile: If Ion and devs don’t fix their “we know whats best” attitude, the numbers in retail subs will be a quarter of now in an expansion or 2 from now. I just finished my 3rd relic weapon today and I’m having a blast. Unlike here where other then raiding, its dead content.

8 Likes

I think the publicity recently has helped it. I just started up recently too. I see a lot of YouTubers playing it for the first time now

5 Likes
2 Likes

How is FFXIV’s 2-person play, is it any good? Can you do endgame stuff and get competitive gear if you always play the game as two (and sometimes three) but never more?

2 Likes

This guy is spitting the truth!

I’m not sure what this means. You can’t do this in WoW either.

See you when 9.1 comes out at the end of the month :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

9.1 at the end of the month? :scream:

If they announce it this week, otherwise probably not.

Unless it somehow managed to get pushed back further the release date was leaked in a chinese interview for July 1st which is their reset day (June 29th for us).

Glad you found something else that you enjoy more than this game and it’s “we know best” attitude. Hope you have fun!

7 Likes

Sorry I’ll be too busy leveling jobs and preparing for the Endwalker expansion :kissing_heart:

4 Likes