Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

Greetings from America! The whole point is that wow needs to step it up or else there’s going to be a massive problem. The streamer exodus, countless players unsubbing, the Asmon videos about it…How many of these warning signs are we going to run into? I for one have been enjoying FF with the capital flying update but clearly people are too against giving it a fair chance. It’s a shame because there’s only one way to play an mmo, and we’ve seen it.

1 Like

“I’m going to unsub, that’s the massive problem!!”

1 Like

Why don’t you go to his house and present yourself as a loyal Asmongroupie?

I’m sure he’d give you a can of Beanie Weenies each day in exchange for your faithful service as a keyboard warrior and personal assistant.

5 Likes

The irony.

11 Likes

Seeing how his sycophants fawn over every word he says at least gives me some insight into what life in North Korea must be like.

2 Likes

It’s even more funny OP keeps quoting Asmon who hasn’t played FFXIV in more than a year due a few reasons.

7 Likes

This was my other favorite

I’m going to go listen to Ironic by Alanis Morrisette now.

5 Likes

Hello from beyond ,your cast system in the us is bonkers I thought it was about freedom of expression I guess it’s freedom of oppression you wish the whole world will have to be dictated . Oh the artist painting is torn to pieces and burned to ash,the child rushes home while a mob chases him though the streets because he’s different,throw sticks and stone til he reaches the door of safety.But you believe a mob mentality is the right choice that’s on you.It only paints (if the artist can) a picture wish to be buried .

I played FFXIV since 2.0. It has great things about it, but it is by no means the perfect MMO, nor a WoW killer.

2 Likes

What are those reasons? :thinking:

Sunday is early once again

2 Likes

I’m sorry man but nobody here gets wtf you’re talking about let’s get back to the game discussion.

You see no relation? oh wow ,then I have little to say to you’re cast system and it is a CAST SYSTEM.< look it up.

One of the main reasons ironically is that he wants to do everything at ilvl and the grind to clear old bosses are an absolutely crapchute, even with people who are ‘good at the game’.

So his main content on there is either the MSQ, which is the height of the game, or doing the old raids/trials at iLvl and he’s already mentioned he hates doing stuff like that because it is frustrating and he doesn’t have a good time doing it.

It’s one of the reasons I recently had quit playing FFXIV because, despite mechanics being so intentional and telegraphed, people still can’t do them.

2 Likes

FFXIV, like any game, won’t tickle everyone’s fancy which is fine. But hating on the profession system? That stings as someone who personally thinks it’s one of the best in the industry. In all seriousness though people need to chill. The dude doesn’t like the game and that’s fine. And I say that as someone who has been playing FF14 since ARR.

2 Likes

You do get to cast a couple of 3sec casting time abilities in between those cutscenes though ^^

He milked it for publicity, then left because he doesn’t care about it even though he pretended to be so hyped lol. Kinda weird. It’s sad how much we celebrate fake people.

5 Likes

It’s a caste system dude…CAST DOES NOT MEAN CASTE. If you’re going to argue start using the freaking letters for the words you’re typing or I’m moving on from talking to you lol.

I have two major issues with the game that have stopped me from going further than the first few trial levels.

• Anime graphics: Yes I dislike it. This is purely subjective, but to me that is already sometime I dislike and cant get used to. WoW’s general graphics and look and feel is way better in my opinion.

• Loading screens: It is way too much. No matter where I go I’ll get loading screens on so odd places that it just completely dismantles the feeling of the open world and/ the or living world to me…

I had other minor issues too but these two were enough to me to admit that this game is really not for me when WoW exists.

2 Likes
6 Likes