Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

How have you averaged 30 posts a day on the forums since you made your account in 2018 I think I’m starting to see the underlying issue here.

So Arcane reforging.

That’s irrelevant to the topic or what he said there… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Step by step explanation

Person 1: Claims the story is deep
Me: asks where the bait races factor in

That’s it. Thats the joke.

Me? Cuz I’ve been here since 2008

2 Likes

Yes I read and surly Asmong and he’s followers convinced you this must be so and is the truth when it isn’t look at the world we live in and reflect on that it is no better like politics being motivated for reason ,mostly for money. Both Activison and whatever company ffiv is made,play this back and forward toss, the bottom line is money.

Imho, you are played to.

Where does vulpera fit into the world of warcraft?

1 Like

I never made a claim that wow was deep. Thats the difference

3 Likes

Because WoW isn’t deep. FFXIV does have a deep story with deep writing. It tries to be emotionally and intellectually stimulating, WoW doesn’t.

Appearances have nothing to do with depth of story.

3 Likes

Again. I was teasing.

Not every tease is out of malice

First of all, it’s “too” you missed an extra o there. And to your main point no Asmongold isn’t doing it for the money, he’s a multi millionaire and he doesn’t need it so he just wants to make the game better. It’s very simple if you just LOOK at the deeds people do and then you start realizing what kinds of choices you need to make next if you’re going to keep arguing about this.

2 Likes

They cannot help themselves. I play(ed) both games, one at a time… and I am never on the forums for the game I don’t play. Glad to be free of whatever these players are afflicted with.

3 Likes

Honestly people who have money tend to want to get more money. If you think asmongold doesn’t care about money first and foremost…

I don’t know how to say it, the dude doesn’t care about the game at all anymore. Look at how he engages with gaming altogether. Please stop this “he’s already rich” rhetoric. Rich people are known to like money more than anyone else.

1 Like

They swapped at the height of the worst expansion and the worst controversy in the companies history.

Asmon doesn’t play [X game], he’s quit the game. Also, OP has stopped posting so they clearly deleted their account. /s

Raid group frequency =/= successful raid. The raiding pool is as stark as WoWs is.

FFXIV doesn’t even have M+…

Also…

Rhabdolith

12 posts

63 Night Elf Hunter WoW Classic

2 Likes

heck people thought logan paul or a certain former president wouldn’t scam people because “they’re already rich”

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah people found that out the hard way lol

2 Likes

I mean he gets $2 steaks for dinner instead of real ones lol…He’s a simple man that lives a simple life and he deserves to with the amount of money he’s made. That’s irrelevant to the point though, his opinions he made on his stream about FF the other day were rock solid and you should watch the vod and it might teach you a thing or two

1 Like

Does he or does he do that while streaming to maintain perceptions? It’s hard to say. Not interested in one single take asmongold has to make about gaming.

1 Like

I rather watch him reacting to other videos honestly.

1 Like

Troll topic confirmed.

8 Likes

Oh so now you’re getting technical on wording that has nothing do with what I just said ,why do you wish me to use gptchat AI to correct every single word on a forum ? Maybe you wish to have a cast system in the forum now for this ,sure go right ahead.

Asmong is all about money to begin with if it wasn’t advertised he wouldn’t get a cut do you know about business on the ytube etc?

With as many times the OP mentioned Asmon in their first three posts, I’m pretty shocked anyone took them seriously.

Classic character :white_check_mark:
0 post count (until this thread) :white_check_mark:
Constantly name dropping Asmon :white_check_mark:

Come on. Wake up, GD.

6 Likes

people do that with WoW all the time - why should FF be judged differently?

it really shows ‘your’ bias when you attack everyone who says anything negative about FF…

3 Likes