Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

fun fact people only thought final weebery was fun because they played wow for 15 years and got bored of it

im replying to ppl who are replying @ me

it is not trolling

1 Like

Ok level 28 classic character.

1 Like

Amusingly enough that isn’t even true in XIV anymore. Granted it’s been months since I touched my crafters because I can’t be bothered to empty out my bags, you can level up every crafter from crafting like 1 item a million times (made easier with macros lol) and then turn them in for leve quests.

Do that for a couple of hours and boom. Fully leveled crafter.

This could be how it works in DF now, but I honestly got super bored trying to level my blacksmith so I think im just going to drop it and pick up herb or something.

1 Like

That’s typically what trolls do. They don’t sit in silence. They search for reactions.

idc about their reaction

its a discussion

1 Like

Ok level 66 character.

You could at least hit max level before trying to swing like that.

It is max level. Click the profile.

I like it, it’s making me laugh. it’s okay.

Yea for some reason its stuck at 66. It was like this with the FF14 forums too where my profile was stuck at level 81 Dark Knight.

Immediately BTFO’d by profile lol.

That DK is cursed.

WoW has a seamless world with connecting zones. FF14 has invisible walls around the areas and they’re separated by many loading screens.

He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed and that’s okay.

Those invisible walls are less common once you get a flying mount.

WoW also has loading screens between certain areas and expansions, it’s not like it’s a completely open world.

I wish WoW had seperate instances for every zone, would probably have less issues in places like Azure Span, etc.

Are loading screens and issue for you? Mine last about half a second - you should try an SSD.

seamless world with connecting zones

sure let me just take this boat that sits me in a 5minute load window just so i can go to the western or eastern area

would definitely not say “seamless” but yes i see ur point

Bruh still trying to act big over something he was wrong about lol.

He’s a lot sharper than the warrior who’s making a scene.

Bar’s in the ground for that but I will note it.

1 Like

“dont engage with illiaster hes trolling!”

he continues

???

k

I mean, it should been obvious that he was trolling when he called Octopath a good game.

But Ill take it.

totally off topic but I just wanted to say that your pally is so pretty.

1 Like

i dont even know what that is

1 Like