Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

I heard a lot about FF last year, but really nothing since. Most of the people that left WoW for FF and since come back to WoW it seems.

I’m a troll because of an opinion based discussion, where YOU got BIG MAD because I personally didn’t take your opinions as fact and disagreed with you? Just take your L.

its not an opinion.

i gave you a factual rotation of classes you said that are “soooo” different when theyre not

theyre the same and youre just a mad WoW fanboy

They’re not, but they seem the same to you because you got no braincells to spare. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

personal insultsssssssss

very mature

About as mature as you are.
So why expend more?

1 Like

Again, I doubt you play either of those classes well… they play different and even if outlaw does play similarly (they don’t) that’s not the only rogue spec.

I mean, I get it… you’re upset about me not agreeing with your opinion.

i mean you can check yourself, since i dont hide myself on the forums like you do, and i play them at a higher level than you ever will which is ok :slight_smile:

Anyway this warrior’s lack of intelligence is boring me, so I’mma skeddadle and go whack myself off Mayhem.

Remember kids, wear protection! Or else you end up with someone like Lexa.

going to skedaddle because youre an immature child who resorts to insulting people when youre upset because you realize youre wrong

I’m as mature as you are.
Not my fault you can’t realize that.

What? Your lack of PVP stats? and zero logs? You are entitled to think you can play them at a higher level, not gonna argue with you about it, you’ve already proven that you’re not really all there.

What I think WoW should copy from FFXIV:

• Gold Saucer
  • Wondrous Tails
  • Queuable legacy raids with no lockouts.
  • SE sparing no expense with hiring Game Masters to clean up things within the hour.
  • Evergreen content in general.

What I don’t want from FFXIV:

• MSQ. Yes, it’s good on paper and when you’re only one or two xpacs out. Not half a dozen. You’ll get player churn and people quitting well before end game if you keep adding on xpacs with this system, so it’s not viable forever. Instead, I’d prefer exile’s reach to be extended to 60 over an MSQ system.

I’m mixed on player housing atm. It needs raid/dungeon portals to be relevant to some of us. I personally want nothing to do with those “DJ” events people hold.

2.2k in legion + SL + bfa? KSM every single season?

zero logs except all my logs show for SL + BFA + DF? theyre all publicly available

except… yours arent, because youre hiding

Doubt.

Lies, you don’t show up.

I’m not the one making a massive stink about my opinion not being taken as fact. I’ve nothing to prove.

You clearly didn’t play past level 5… lol omg you couldn’t be more wrong. Not surprised coming from you though.

2 Likes

ohh okay so far its

you saying something, i prove you wrong and then ask you to provide me with info + evidence to show me otherwise, and then you refuse to do so

got it. so youre wrong. understood

I hit 90 and I can say they’re not wrong, even as someone who enjoys/enjoyed FF14.

It has issues.

FF14 that game where you spend 30m falling asleep listening to some npc talk for like 40m

You gotta have facts, not opinions to prove someone wrong… plus, this discussion is still purely based around opinions of a game. Which you are getting quite angry over.

Can’t be wrong, it’s opinion vs opinion.