Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

You sound like you just really hate WOW… why do you still play if you seem to hate it?

But they don’t all feel like one another warrior and enh? dk and dh? monk? They all feel different, they don’t feel like they’re the same thing in a different suit.

because again… im capable of enjoying more than 1 game :3

i play mostly melee in WoW and all of them feel almost exactly the same, especially warrior + rogue

You sound like you don’t enjoy wow at all… you keep throwing nothing but hate towards it. I smell BS.

Lol… I don’t think you do. Rogue feels like Warrior? :roll_eyes:

WoW picks up almost immediately. Within 10 minutes you’re already put into combat scenarios. FFXIV is a much slower burn.

You need to accept that not everyone is going to like FFXIV and as long as their criticisms of the game aren’t outlandish or uninformed, there’s nothing wrong with them not liking it.

1 Like

considering i play WoW more than most humans play video games in general, yeah id say i enjoy WoW but ??? ok nice assuming ig

and yes, rogue feels exactly like warrior.

outlaw rogue = arms/fury warrior
you pop sweeping strikes/whirlwind/blade flurry and then do normal abilities

combat scenarios? you mean where you hit level 10 and do random dungeons that make 0 sense to you because you dont have to do any storyline whatsoever?

i can accept criticism for the game when its genuinely valid, but their examples are not

I’m going to start posting Catgirl pics lol:

4 Likes

What does it making sense have anything to do with what I just said? WoW immediately throws you into combat from the very first quest and its introductions are minimal. FFXIV’s is more thorough and takes a minute to get going. By default, it is much faster-paced than FFXIV.

would agree yes, but their point still makes no sense

“all the classes feel the same” and i just provided, what? 4 examples? WoW has the exact same problem they were complaining about

not sure what you mean by WoW’s story though because i just started a brand new shaman and theres absolutely no main lore provided to me whatsoever since ive been playing, and im level 52

i dont know whats going on with BFA things, even tho im doing BFA dungeons. i have no idea what happened in legion or shadowlands at all. i actually dont even know what DF’s lore is, even tho im now onto doing DF dungeons.

Hey, you made the assumption educated with all your negativity towards WOW and the riding of FF14.

No. :roll_eyes:

I feel like if you do play them… you don’t play them well then.

Everything I said was a valid complaint. Just because YOU THINK they both have the same issue, doesn’t make it fact.

i just gave you 4 examples to prove you incorrect, youve provided 0 examples to prove me incorrect

its ok to be wrong sometimes

WoW classes and specs feel the same

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes.
Just don’t be like Lexapro and be wrong all the time. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

You’ve proven what? Nothing. You’re throwing opinions around like they’re fact.

Well it’s been a battle of opinions… you are just throwing yours around as if they are fact.

Then I doubt you’ve ever played more than 1 class and spec.

stalking me across multiple threads! weird behavior!

i literally just gave you multiple examples

Assuming someone is stalking you is also weird behavior.
Settle down buttercup, I don’t think of you that highly.

Multiple opinions. Which I can’t really take seriously because you think rogues and warrior play the same. Lol.

its not an opinion, its their literal rotation???

what

outlaw rogue = arms/fury warrior
you pop sweeping strikes/whirlwind/blade flurry and then do normal abilities

essentially the same thing and feels 0% different

No, it 100% is opinion.

I doubt you play any of those specs at a high level if you believe that.

i mean youve provided no evidence that its any different? so im waiting since youre apparently at “high level” with those specs and know better than i do

Evidence? I’m played all 3 specs for rogue and both dps 2 specs for warrior… they don’t feel the same. You want me to make a youtube video for you? Lol.

hard to check since youre posting on a level 21 alt…