Female Kul'Tiran Appreciation Thread

I have like six female Kul’Tiran characters. I’m a dude, and I absolutely adore these models. It’s an amazing change from Barbie characters, but any of them are better than the big bulky male characters.

So I raise my glass to all the female Kul’Tirans. Cheers you beauties.

12 Likes

I will wait for the skinny version of Kul’Tiran before I make one.

4 Likes

Never knew female goblins were barbie dolls. but okay.

6 Likes

I prefer female goblins personally.

or female Pandaren.

lmao.

5 Likes

Cheers!

Please put emojis somewhere somebody :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I want to see if I can hold down on them and download them to my phone

2 Likes

Blizzard need to introduce more body positive race into this game.

1 Like

You mean sliders?

4 Likes

What’s up with all the little people!? Gnomes, Vulpera, and Goblins!

You already have pandaren, dwarves, gnomes, undead, KTs and vulpera. And probably at least one I’m forgetting.

I’m guessing that what you actually mean is ‘remove the remaining ‘attractive’ female models’.

3 Likes

How is Undead and Vulpera body-positive?

2 Likes

I’m positive I have somewhat of a body.

You can’t block my shine. :star_struck:

5 Likes

But you are!

*sets you in a cute lil pink corvette…

/MakesVroomVroomNoises

Goblin women got the goods! Hopefully Blizzard doesn’t censor this dance.

4 Likes

How are they not?

Or are you saying that hirsutism or decaying flesh are conventionally attractive?

2 Likes

You’re playing semantics here, Kul Tiran is body-positive.
Undead is not, it’s actually what the body positive movement is trying to fight against.

1 Like

Body positivity isn’t purely about the overweight. Widen the scope of your activism.

It’s about ‘dismantling’ conventional beauty standards. Nobody would say that pandaren, vulpera, undead etc. are beautiful by conventional standards, ergo - body positivity applies.

4 Likes

Yeah they do…and Blizzard probably would because they can’t bring sexy back.

A motorcycle is just fine. Black and gold color with a hint of red handles.

3 Likes

It’s actually hilarious that you think body positive movement advocate for aneroxic people.

2 Likes

kultirans need banned? everyone loves super thicc in 2021 they are just to sexy.

3 Likes

Yeah they do…and Blizzard probably would because they can’t bring sexy back.

I hope not.

Have a look at this thread also. There is a goblin NPC in origrimmar named Snurk Bucksquick. She has different dialog depending what gender you talk to her on. If you speak to her on any male character she flirts with you. I worry that /flirt lines may also be targeted. As flirt lines have been censored in the past.

1 Like