Female Kul'Tiran Appreciation Thread

‘Undead females represent people with anorexia’ is quite the take.

Or are you saying that emaciated bodies should not be viewed positively?

5 Likes

Given that normal female human is probably my first or second favorite model in the game (I likes me some elves but humans have dems proportions), I would play KT if they let me use this model.

Cause see, it’s like Night Elves/Nightborne. Night Elves will always look better to me, and that’s the same way I feel about normal female humans to KT (normal male humans could be replaced with KT males for all I care).

I don’t even have KT unlocked, nightborne either, because I appreciate neither model, thus would not be able to sustain playing either, hence I don’t need to complete any superfluous achieves just now.

If they let me use this model with some of their hairstyles I’d be down for that, drust druid ftw, hopefully, eventually.

Wouldn’t body positive just be happy about your body regardless of sizes or is it just for a selected few? If so I don’t see any positive in that, but more of entitled body positive. That’s no good because the positive gotta be shared all around.

3 Likes

I want Female Kul to be kinda like Kim Kardasian, the right kind of thick.

1 Like

Fixed this for ya

11 Likes

Females are fruit now remember?

3 Likes

I agree, just wish / hoping they’ll get some much needed more options in terms of customization’s. Kul’Tirans probably have the least amount of options since both LightForged and Nightborne have both gotten more customization options on the PTR.

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This druid was a female Kul Tiran through most of BFA, back then I only played females and I wanted the druid forms. Could never get behind the female model and regretted it for a long time, the moment changing gender became available I went male and that model is way better.
I don’t get why they choose to go with couch potato for the female while the male model is chubby but muscular.

1 Like

Blood elves are secretly jealous of the forsaken.

1 Like

1 Like

Kultiran Men are sexy too!

2 Likes

I completely agree.

1 Like

I’m currently doing the quest chain to unlock kul’tirans and I don’t know why. I won’t ever level one, and they will soon be auto-unlocked anyways. I’m not against body positivity or anything, but I do think the skinny Kul’Tirans are cooler.

Also “Amazing change from barbie characters”? Female goblins, Undeads, Trolls, Orcs even, are hot, but they aren’t barbies. Might as well just say Blood Elves.

1 Like

You’d think “beautiful at any size” or whatever actually applies to any size, yeah.

Might blow your mind but excessively thin people get shamed too.

3 Likes

ISWYDT, and yes, we do have some junk in the trunk. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, grab a slice because I’m full of vitamin…sea. :wink:

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62981500.jpg

1 Like

Next Week: Kul’tiran females replaced with bowl of fruit.

1 Like

thicc female models existed since mop :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love kultirans, i like chubby. I like them.

And everyone who attempt to change them an make them boring, crap, sexy-generic fantasy. I will destroy them

2 Likes