Feldrake twitch drop

This is what I am wanting to know as well.

Adding my account to the feldrake issue, going on hour 78+. I received the kite (took about 18 hours approx), and even yesterday I was able to claim and receive two hearthstone drops on the same battlenet account, theres no question my two accounts are properly linked correctly to the right accounts (no password change). I’ve verified a host of other info but will spare it unless someone needs it listed.

I’m also in the same boat. I never received the Kite pet from the previous drop nor the Feldrake mount after watching the required time and claiming them both on twitch with the proper blizzard account linked.

Hopefully we all can get some more answers soon as to what the process will be to retrieve these items. Who knows, maybe it just needs a sprinkling of handsome wizard magic and poof a sheep!.. I mean… mounts, mounts for all!

4 Likes

Haven’t received mine either.

Received a message back from my ticket, saying tough luck the promotion is over and there is nothing they can do about it. Trying to blame everything from account not linked, didn’t clear cache etc etc. Even though I attached screenshots showing accounts linked and reward earned and claimed on twitch.

4 Likes

In the same boat. Got neither drop, both drops are claimed. But I got neither. Tried relinking and unlinking, tried the steps mentioned. Nothing.

2 Likes

I also claimed it in the first 4-5h after Dragonflight release and haven’t received the Feldrake. Blizzard needs to legit acknowledge this as an issue ASAP and hold up their end. It’s clearly happening to a LOT of people that despite having their accounts correctly connected and the drops claimed, are not receiving the rewards.

5 Likes

Um…Just a few posts above you. And it’s not nearly as widespread as you’re thinking it is. Most people are getting it without issue. The ones who aren’t are in the minority. That’s not to say it doesn’t suck, but it’s not that many people in comparison to those who have claimed and received the rewards.

5 Likes

I still havent recieved my mount and even make a ticket and no response to that so far…

2 Likes

Still haven’t received my mount either. Following were steps I took:

• Logged into Battle Net and connected Twitch account to Battle Net.
  • Confirmed connection to Battle Net on Twitch Connections.
  • Watched Asmongold for four hours.
  • Saw 100% drop progress, redeemed Feldrake drop in Drops & Inventory Twitch page.
  • Saw Feldrake move to Claimed, with a checkmark under the mount image, in Twitch Drops.
  • Hovering over the checkmark says ‘Game account connected.’
  • Check mount collection in game, no gift box.

I redeemed on Monday 10:17pm EST just shortly after the 4 hour mark when the drops went live.

5 Likes

How do you even make a ticket nowadays.

They made the customer support website so incredibly bad I can’t even get to a form to fill out to report the missing feldrake.

What a company

1 Like

After 3 full days now, still not showing for me. Please fix this Blizz!

Deleted cache and relinked twitch days ago. Nothing.

1 Like

Same here. Literally in the same boat claimed mine around the same time you did. No mount still… put in a ticket with twitch and they are pointing fingers at blizz

For the feldrake, unfortunately opening a ticket would not help, GM staff can not grant the items.

5 Likes

You go through the website, and follow the prompts. No, you cannot simply open a ticket for any reason you wish anymore. While I understand the frustration that may cause, there are many reasons why it’s set up this way.

First, GM’s cannot help with every issue like players think. Particularly for this issue. GM’s cannot grant Twitch Drops, as as been stated many times. So opening a ticket wastes their time, and especially yours. Now, that doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue, and if that issue is identified and resolved, GM’s may be empowered to grant the Feldrake***. But right now, they cannot.

(*** - These situations are always when a set of conditions are met. So, your Uncle Bob getting it granted does not mean you met those same conditions and will get it granted.)

Second, the website has many self-help options, and they require you to use those first. There are self-help options for Character Undelete, Stuck Character, Item Restoration, among many others. If those self-help options don’t work (as in, you actually try them and they don’t work), then you’ll be able to open a ticket.

Third, unfortunately, the playerbase has shown Blizzard how they are over the past 18 years. It’s the reason we don’t have a phone number to call in, and part of the reason why Live Chat is not available. If you aren’t going to use their Support options properly, then there’s not much they can do to help you.

6 Likes

im in same boat, just checked and still no fel dargon

1 Like

Still no mount as well for me ( 4 days now), I also am worried about removing the linked accounts and relinking them and messing it up mostly since the promotion is over

1 Like

I sincerely hope all of you who are coming here just to add in “same”, “me too”, etc., are also posting over in Bug Reports where the people who may have to fix this issue can see the numbers of people affected. Because they don’t come to this forum, so posting here isn’t doing too much beyond continuing this echo chamber.

6 Likes

Thank you for letting us know.
I claimed the Feldrake on Monday, and still didn’t get my in game. I did all the steps in the forums and support page.
Please keep us posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t really “mess it up” at this point. Either the data says you qualified, or it doesn’t.

On the other hand, because the promotion is over, there is no need to try it at this point. The advice was given to reconnect the accounts so the player could get the four hours credit with the accounts properly linked. That’s not possible any more.

I tried this trick too (de-connected original Twitch, and created new one to try and get the drake, but ran out of time). When I went to try and link my original Twitch account back to BNet, it told me I had to wait the 7-day cooldown now.