Feldrake - Not Showing Up Almost 24 Hours After Claiming

I had this problem with the OW2 stuff. Step one is take a deep breath, because if you have it on your twitch drop you’ll have it. Eventually. After a week of waiting for my drops I disconnected my accounts, expected to wait the week for the cooldown, only to immediately see the drops when I logged in.
My advice is to disconnect, wait a few hours to a day, and reconnect. I’ll also note that by the time my drops finally showed up in game, the event had ended on twitch a week prior. So even if the event itself closed, if it’s in your twitch inventory it will eventually find its way to you in my experience.

My accounts had been linked for a long time, I’m not sure if that had any impact. Sometimes either Twitch or Blizz/other games will tweak how that communication works and a reconnect with fix it all.

Ironically, I earned the OW2 drops and some Paladins drops while still waiting for this mount and got them in game immediately.

This worked for me.

At one point in time they really did have excellent Customer service. I don’t know what changed, but I feel like it did change around Cata.

1 Like

Did you receive your Feldrake?

I’m still waiting and haven’t received mine.

1 Like

Still no drake but just got the Hatchling from todays event. So that there is proof my accounts are connected correctly and something happened with my Fel Drake and I tweeted CS World of Warcraft and theyre still “investigating” in and no updates.

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine as well

1 Like

They updated us a while ago. Still investigating and that’s it.

I’d like a clearer response that says if they intend to fix this or not.

Saying they’re investigating and there’s no fix ETA only implies they’re working on a fix.

It’s been 11 days already

Posting because I reached my edit limit.

It seems that they are sending the Feldrakes now to those that didn’t receive. I received mine a while ago however the Dragon Kite is still not there so it seems to be just the Feldrake for now. Go check your mounts!

1 Like

Day 11 finally got my Feldrake…thx Blizz, hope you guys have simillar results…peace out