Feldrake - Not Showing Up Almost 24 Hours After Claiming

I know it says it can up to 24 hours for Twitch drops to appear, but it’s getting close to the 24 hour mark and I’m getting a little nervous.

I haven’t changed my password on twitch, I claimed the reward, and everything is matching with what I did and what my guildmates did that all got their Feldrake instantly/ within a couple hours.

Is anyone else coming up on their 24 hours without seeing the mount yet? Or if any GM could maybe shine a little light, I’d be really appreciative. I’m very new to Twitch drops in general, so I just feel a little in the dark.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Same exact scenario… its so aggravating when blizzard promotes these events for months only to go silent when we have issues… 22hrs so far and no sign of it coming anytime soon… My Kite came instantly (who cares) and now Feldrake is just claimed but not on my account… WHATS THE NEXT STEPS BLIZZARD?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been 24 hours for me and I still don’t have it. I’m getting really concerned at this point, considering that was the one thing I actually wanted. I’m not sure what we’re supposed to do.

Double check your Twitch and Battlenet are still connected. For some reason mine spontaneously de-linked between the dragon kite promotion and the feldrake one, after years of being linked.

Or try disconnecting and reconnecting them.

1 Like

In your account privacy settings you also need share data enabled.

Mine toon awhile and had log out and close the battle net loader before it appeared,

Will we incur the 7 day cooldown if we disconnect and reconnect the same account?

I already had that enabled, but I really appreciate the suggestion!

I am also now over 24 hours, too

Same exact issue here. Claimed on Twitch and says I should have it. Haven’t changed my password and I just literally claimed the pet an hour ago. 24 hours has gone by and nothing.

i am in the same scenario as you double checked everything and still nothing at 25 hours

I am over the 48 hour mark at this point :frowning: Ive done everything that the articles say to do, and so far nadda

1 Like

I hope blizzard actually addresses this. In the same boat, I did change my twitch PW but relinked them, still nothing.

Kind of worried, customer service with this company is pretty sketchy. I’m fully expecting if it doesn’t fix itself I won’t be helped.

I was able to dc/reconnect the same account luckily, didn’t fix it though.

Same issue. Spoke to Twitch support, they said they can see I did the time and claimed the Feldrake on their side so it’s up to Blizzard to deliver. Contacted Blizzard and they sent me here and marked my ticket as resolved! Typical great Blizzard customer service!!

I have yet to get my Mount and its been over 48 hours

does anyone know if you create a new twitch account, link it to your battle.net account would you be able to claim the mount again on this new account to hope it comes through this time?

Yes!!! This actually works!! I just did it and I finally have the mount now!

For everyone who didn’t get it, I would suggest you quickly make a brand new Twitch account, disconnect your old one from your WoW account (and your WoW account from your old Twitch after), and connect the new Twitch account. Watch four hours, maybe wait an hour after it comes through, then claim it!! It worked and I’m so relieved!! But there’s not much time left to do it!

The 7 day cooldown DOES NOT APPLY if your previous Twitch account had already been connected for longer than 7 days! You will be able to connect to the new one successfully! You can’t do this if your old one wasn’t connected for 7 days though, I think.

1 Like

I’m current doing my time for the mount on a new account. Heres hoping it works

Over 48 hours and nothing on my end and no responses either.

1 Like

Anyone get an answer to this yet?

Not really, a few got theirs by creating a new account on twitch to get them to drop. :frowning: I did that but now sitting at 2 hours waiting…