Fel Drake is a huge mistake. I will not be subbing or buying xpac. Don't censor me

Here I am since I cant post anywhere else on the forums without a subscription (nice. not that i’ve been a Blizzard Customer for 20 years or anything like that).

I will NOT be subscribing if the Fel Drake is given out as a Twitch drop. So be that as it may that you hope people subscribe for this… I will not be. I was going to resub on the 15th AND buy the expansion, and now it looks like I am not. So think about that with your marketing, sure I am 1 person, and $70 is nothing in your bank accounts… but I’m not the only one.

Why would I pay you guys money if you’re outright just slapping a whole section of your playerbase in the face? Why would I support that?

I don’t even have the Fel Drake, and of course would love it. But I would much more love if my fellow players weren’t grumpy and resentful about the game they are playing. That is what matters. Are you high? You’re fueling a toxic environment within the scope of the playerbase.

You should put either MTX items, or brand new custom items (at the very least unseen recolors), in the Twitch drop pool. Some people spent near FOUR THOUSAND ($4,000) REAL WORLD PHYSICAL DOLLARS to get that mount.

Your team is so far out of touch. And absolutely ZERO people working for the World of Warcraft division of Blizzard even plays the game. There is no way any single one of that team has sunk worthy hours into the game and unlocked anything prestigious.

Let me guess, I’ll be banned from forums for this too right? I mean two of my friends were for speaking out about the issue… real cool. At least move my post to general.

3 Likes

You can do that yourself. And in General Discussion, it would get in front of Blizzard employees whose job is to gather feedback and forward it to the decision makers – which doesn’t happen in the Support forum group.

Edit your original posting and change pulldown listing the current forum to the intended value.

2 Likes

You could’ve just added your opinion to this thread surely?

3 Likes

Can’t as I’m not currently subbed to WoW (was waiting till prepatch part 2 to purchase xpac and resub).
So I can only post in support channels :smiley:

That’s not even a particularly useful thread, because it’s still in Customer Support, where there is absolutely no one who can do anything about the complaints.

It’s like complaining to the counter person at a Taco Bell because you think they should sell hamburgers.

5 Likes

Do you still have the game installed? There’s an in-game suggestion feedback feature you can use and doesn’t require a sub.

5 Likes

Eh whatever delete the post. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

@Sniperorc I know I know, but I still like to keep it tidy :frowning:

1 Like

Actually, you can still log in to the game with any character level 20 or below with trial character limitations, but they include the ability to use the feedback/suggestion tool found under the ESC-Help menu in-game.
The tool will route your input to the dev team.

6 Likes

I would say that’s an odd reason to quit, but

/drink

7 Likes