Feisty Corner

Mythic +s and raiding I think are the main venues to improve upon gear from there. Will try to drag on along on another adventure sometime!
I learned that you can use Primal Obliteratums to level crafted gear so that's something to look forward to! My drood has a 927 item level! Woot!

-Feisty.
Yeah, a jeweler can make you a hat, and a leatherworker can make you shoulders or something that you can primal obliterum up to 935. The rest of the crafted stuff doesn't go past 900.

For most the expansion, I'd crafted myself a suit of armor with my favorite stats that I just used obliterum to improve. It was the first time ever being a blacksmith was actually useful to me. So naturally they cut it off at 900.
02/28/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Paynifier
Yeah, a jeweler can make you a hat, and a leatherworker can make you shoulders or something that you can primal obliterum up to 935. The rest of the crafted stuff doesn't go past 900.

For most the expansion, I'd crafted myself a suit of armor with my favorite stats that I just used obliterum to improve. It was the first time ever being a blacksmith was actually useful to me. So naturally they cut it off at 900.

That's really good to know! I am looking forward to getting to 800 in leatherworking with my drood so I can have something cool to wear. Jewelcrafters make a helmet? Is it just for them or can anyone wear it? Is it cool looking?

-Feisty.
They can make it for anyone. There may be some for sale on the AH.
I'm curious to see if I'm able to post from my work computer. *fingers crossed*

It's a lovely day in Azeroth! I have leveled my drood and my warlock and definitely am enjoying the slacker warlock.

Not sure who I'm going to level next. Probably my disc priest. Definitely my disc priest.

How's everyone enjoying the expansion??

My biggest complaint is how many of the systems like the warmode doesn't interface with instances so you feel woefully weak.

-Feisty.
Thoughts on Warlocks:

Affliction looks fun but my gear is terrible and I am definitely missing some azerite gear to make it work. There's a build up to damage which feels like it takes forever but I'm hoping to use it for world PVP.

Destruction is also fun, but there's also a windup to damage. Very bursty though, so that's always good to see giant numbers flash on my screen.

Demonology is my personal favorite. You get your own Robert Palmer girls in the form of imps. Implosion is thematically fun but you lost out on damage from your imps (cuz you just asploded them) so I need to learn when to use it. The tooltip for Implosion is also very ... vague.

-Feisty.
That's what you get for having exploding Robert Palmer girls.
My rogue is everything I had hoped and dreamed it would be. Sneaky McSneakypants is a slow mode of locomotion but I'm not complaining. Pop in do a quest, sneak out while no one can see me. It's great.

Thoughts on rogue specs so far:

Mutilation - Fun but really involved (at least according to WoWhead).
Outlaw - the funnest spec ever since it's random which buffs you roll the bones on. It can change how you play for the duration and sometimes your DPS is Sadpants McGee but when you get the buffs you want, gadzooks, you enemies are gonna die so hard.
Sub - Haven't played yet, but looking forward to it.

-Feisty.
So, altitis is hitting me pretty hard and I'm pretty sure I want to have a healer for instances/raids. Are monks cool? Shammies? There are a metric boat ton of priests so I may steer clear of them, but any input is good.

-Feisty.
Right now I'm trying this Outlaw Rogue meme build and it's kinda fun. It's super lazy since there's technically only 2 buttons to be pressed but since I don't have decent daggers I'm adding more buttons to help with DPS.

Lazy specs FOR THE WIN!!!

-Feisty.
Monk healing is the best. Just the best.

Fergyferg is doing better with gear which is nice and I think he'll be a good raid healer! I hope.

-Feisty.
Sheesh, I leave the forums for a couple years, and come back to find Feisty.

Looooooooong time no see, amigo, good to see you're still around.

This dingaling came back to life a couple expacs ago because TIME TRAVEL OMG but mostly I play the pyromaniac and the lovable cowtank these days.

Should visit the other side of the fence one of these days.
I was healed by Fergyferg in a raid. It was healy.

And yup, that Fiesty, the ever true, is still here!
10/04/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Gaark

This dingaling came back to life a couple expacs ago because TIME TRAVEL OMG but mostly I play the pyromaniac and the lovable cowtank these days.

OMG, GAARK!!! You're alive! It's great to have you back! And if you see me running around on any of my alts, please don't kill me. And don't you know Feisty predates and prodates (I'm sure that's a word) agriculture!

-Feisty.
Damn you, Leruen for sending me the link to WoW Classic's talents.

It made me geek out ALL OVER MY DESK.

https://classicdb.ch/?talent

-Feisty.
1 Like
10/11/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Feiston
10/04/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Gaark

OMG, GAARK!!! You're alive! It's great to have you back! And if you see me running around on any of my alts, please don't kill me. And don't you know Feisty predates and prodates (I'm sure that's a word) agriculture!

-Feisty.

...prodates, hmmm.

I wouldn't kill you...that would require war mode, and that's just not happening.

If you see cowtank here, or fireball (Elledro), WAVE.

Feisty and Gaark have been around forever, for sure. Did you get one of those statues they sent out a couple years ago?

Fiesty, your corner made it to the new forum! What a relief!

I discovered I couldnā€™t post links when I made a redo of my roleplay connection post. Donā€™t kids rickroll each other these days? Whatā€™s the internet coming to?!

I was so confused! Why it moved but Iā€™m honored that the Feisty Corner persisted! Itā€™s next level celebrity stuff! WOOHOO!

Gaark - They sent out statues?! How did this happen?! Where? When? I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

UPDATE: oh man it wonā€™t let me post until someone else does. I guess Iā€™m stuck editing this post instead:

So fun updates: Leruen and I have been doing arenas 2v2ā€™s in our spare time. Weā€™ve played 20 games, won 13 giving us a whopping 65% win rate! WOO! Not bad for a 2 button pressing outlaw rogue.

Feiston is finally 120 and Iā€™m kinda loving it in a way that I havenā€™t been in a long time. Most likely will stay frost which I find easy to grind. Arcane looks very confusing to me. And fire is fun and a whole lot more dependable than it use to be.

Feival is 120 but I hate healing as holy.

Fergus is 120 and I love healing as mistweaver. Also he looks adorable as a tiger cub.

-Feisty.

1 Like

Wait, you canā€™t post in your own topic? What? How about now? Can you post now? Donā€™t they know you are clearly a Shadow Council Celebrity?!

All these new rules are so confusing.

I donā€™t like holy healing either. I used to enjoy healing in pvp, but even then I was mostly prot.

Ferguss is an adorable tiger cub.