Feisty Corner

So are the fox people going to be a playable race? I want to roll a fox hunter with the worgen looking mount, with a fox pet. That'd be super-meta.

There is a fox mount, too. The quest chain starts as a random drop from mobs in Suramar, if I recall correctly. Which I may not, I lucked out and got the quest drop early on in Legion.

At present, though, they are not mentioning fox people as an allied race. Did you see the turtle people? *chortle*
01/31/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Paynifier

So are the fox people going to be a playable race? I want to roll a fox hunter with the worgen looking mount, with a fox pet. That'd be super-meta.

There is a fox mount, too. The quest chain starts as a random drop from mobs in Suramar, if I recall correctly. Which I may not, I lucked out and got the quest drop early on in Legion.

At present, though, they are not mentioning fox people as an allied race. Did you see the turtle people? *chortle*

My friend told me about the fox mount..and I want it. Bad. Real bad. Turtle people?? I want to change Feival into a turtle person!
My rogue is 110! Which is awesome! Except after 2 years I realized that I hate her name. Florian. Pfft.

What was I thinking?!

-Feisty.
So I googled Florian and I found the urban dictionary definition. You can always get a name change.
02/05/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Sanguaness
So I googled Florian and I found the urban dictionary definition. You can always get a name change.

I just looked it up...*dies laughing*.

Due to altitis, I'm probably going to level my druid to tank. Do any of you have suggestions for tanks in WoW currently? My experiences so far as a healer:

Paladins = awesome (but mostly because Payn doesn't seem to take damage EVAR)
Monks = crapshoot. Their stagger mechanics can lead to weird damage spikes which makes healing nerve wracking.
Warriors = Haven't seen
Deathknights = Haven't seen
Demon Hunters = Super fast, all over the place.
Druids = Haven't seen

-Feisty.
I'm invincible! *bubble times out* *splat*

I'm certain all the tanks are serviceable, especially since you and I are not exactly cutting edge!

For tanking I enjoy paladins and death knights best. I think both, along with demon hunters, are well regarded in the community for tanking five mans. At least I see a lot of these three tanking in the super high level mythic leaderboards.

I've recently leveled up a monk tank, and I really enjoy that as well. Stagger is weird till you get the hang of it. I'm under the impression it should smooth healing out? But perhaps I don't understand it fully yet. I know I don't understand it fully yet!

Druids have been great raid tanks. Last raid tier involved paladin tanks suddenly dropping dead due to big hits being bigger than us when our active mitigation isn't up. My co-tank had Pay on battle rez speed dial. I joked that the reason I bring him, is to battle rez me and/or solo tank the rest of the encounter.

The one tank I've not heard or seen much of lately is warriors. I think they were awesome for 5 mans or something early on, and then got nerfed and heartbroken?

Anyhow, for our sort of content, anything is fine. Just up to you what flavor/shape you want your tank to take! I like shiny flavor best. :>
I got my drood to 110 and am LOVING it. Kittykittyrawr form is pretty fun and there's no downtime. I learned from a friend that you can join groups for questing so that made things much easier but it usually means I'm healing when I could be DPS'ing (darn that job security). Druid healing is pretty fun, but I am looking forward to tanking more in the future with my healer friend. Keeping up ironfur is pretty hard though (I have rage issues).

-Feisty.
I learned while grinding quests with my monk that you can PVP and get tokens to buy skins for your class. I bought it for my drood and he looks like a wolf-owl shiny thing. It's super cool.

I think I've settled on loving my druid most, which is pretty shocking. Kittykittyrawr form is the best. I need to tank more. Or heal more. Tanking definitely represents job security so I may do more of that.

Happy Tuesday and not at all Monday!

-Feisty.
I should take Kittykittyrawr on an adventure! I admit, when I did the druid quests for their artifacts, kittykittyrawr spec really did have a nice feel to it. I just never did anything more with it, because boomkin are so hilarious, I can't not play it. Flap flap flap!
I want to like boomkin but I'm terrible with spellcaster classes. Thank you for taking me on my first mythic last night. Fun story: I didn't realize it was a mythic dungeon until the end when we died! Hopefully I wasn't terrible!

-Feisty.
You are doing awesome with kitty! You can now help drag other newer than you players and alts through dungeons. Like we did that run. :>

Also, it is kinda hard to describe how to observe and navigate the conga line of ghost elves. Maybe I should have explained it, but it seemed like time was not on your side, and typing is hard, so I went with "charge kill!"
I still think the cancan dancers of death, stomping on my corpse is a funny image. :D

I get to go to Silly-this, you were right about getting the new quest lines!! Woot!

But I wonder if this will get in the way of my Argussian Reach rep. Which feels UNENDING.

-Feisty.
Man! I want the quests to Silly-this! My guild needs to stop failing me on the final boss fight so I can do the quests! Beatings will continue until their dps improves.
I did the quests...they were super disappointing and ended kind of abruptly? Like the writers had a collective brain fart and went back to playing other video games. Very odd. I was expecting more quests and the NPC's were like, "I got nothin'."

-Feisty.
Hrm. Maybe it'll make more sense/ be continued when the expansion actually gets here. I suppose no hurries on getting that kill _now_. But next week, totally. Can you do a million dps yet?

Also, I don't know what that deleted thread below is about, but it was posted and voided by a void elf toon. And that made me giggle and want to post, "don't you mean, void" in their thread. I didn't, because obviously the poor person just wants to move on and be forgotten, but puns.
More like Null and Void Elf!

I sleigh me! Get it? Because elves make presents for Santa who rides a sleigh?

-Feisty.
Oof. Can we null and void that?

Pay has an adorable hippogryph on her shoulder. Best micro holiday. Well, babysitting the Boomkin babies was pretty awesome, too.
I heard guildies talking about something sitting on their shoulders and I just assumed it was Big Brother. Muahahahahaha.

How does on get a babby hippogryph?

-Feisty.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=260584/hatching-of-the-hippogryphs-micro-holiday

It is one of the one-day little holiday events. If you participate, you get a little hippogryph hatchling that rides on your shoulder for the next day, or five days if you kill the boss in the zone.
So my drood's item level is 922 or 923. I've upgraded him as much as I could with Argus gear but now I'm lost as to what I should do. Where do you go from here in terms of future upgrades?

Also, grinding Argussian rep is SO SLOW.

Also also, I heard the calling twice for my super secret kittykittyrawrrawr form.

-Feisty.