Feisty Corner

Fiesty's Winter's Veil cookies and bacon were returned to Pay in the mail. So sad. I guess she'll have to binge eat cookies and bacon!
honk honk
Honk if you love Justice!!!

So yeah, not seen Fiesty lately. How's it going?
Whenever I fight Feasel the Muffin Thief I think of Fiesty, because all his characters' names start with the letter F, and I suspect he is behind the muffin thefts.
What the butt? I'm back!!! I took a year off to do cool IRL stuff (cough cough, work) and now I'm back! Thanks to Payny and crew, my pally, Feival is in tip-top shape healing stuff! And I can keep people alive so long as there's another healer to do my job for me!

-Feisty.
Is it true that today is patch day for the new leveling progression? I'm looking forward to that. And if I had another character slot available, I'd totally roll a new toon.

Also, is anyone looking forward to the expansion? I saw the revealing and though, "Huh, you'd think that after killing giant squid space demons that we'd be able to look past our differences and get along." This seems like a strange one-step-back expansion.

But I do want to play a race of inbred human-related sailors.

-Feisty.
10/07/2017 03:29 AMPosted by Paynifier
Whenever I fight Feasel the Muffin Thief I think of Fiesty, because all his characters' names start with the letter F, and I suspect he is behind the muffin thefts.

Note to self - Bookmark the name Feasel.

Reality: Dagnabbit, I don't have an option character slot!

-Feisty.
Welcome back! And right-o, after a number of fighting the greater evil experiences, orcs and blood elves are not looking so bad. Well, maybe orcs are okay. And frankly Tauren always seemed to have a thing for me back even in classic, so we seem to be good there.

Kicking the undead out of Lordaeron seems justifiable, and would anyone really mind that? I mean, they are dead already.

But yeah, I sort of feel the same about the theme. With all we've been through, really you'd think all our respective populations would be so decimated from fighting the demons, that we'd all be spending our time in bed making babies or fending off wolves and boars to farm food.

I kinda do want to go to war with the inbred humans, though. With boats. Arrr, matey!
01/17/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Paynifier
But yeah, I sort of feel the same about the theme. With all we've been through, really you'd think all our respective populations would be so decimated from fighting the demons, that we'd all be spending our time in bed making babies or fending off wolves and boars to farm food.

The next expansion should just be a dating simulator with WoW characters. That would be awesome.

I got my monk to 110! Hurray! AND I have no idea what I'm doing. Moreso than usual.

-Feisty.
Ending my afternoon with paperwork, Ingrid Michaelson and gummi bears. It's not a bad way to end the day.

-Feisty.
Gummi bears make everything better. Or bouncy. Like WoW Panda People.

I could support a WoW dating simulator, so long as it was realistic. In other words, I want Pay to be able to shield chuck annoying suitors. That would be an awesome minigame, watching shield chuck bounce between derpy suitors.
01/19/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Paynifier
I could support a WoW dating simulator, so long as it was realistic. In other words, I want Pay to be able to shield chuck annoying suitors. That would be an awesome minigame, watching shield chuck bounce between derpy suitors.

I can totally see this! Hahaha! Someone needs to make this happen! Payny, you know people!

-Feisty.
So, something is happening to the east coast, DC, VA, MD area if you are on FIOS. Latency has been REAL bad since yesterday afternoon. It comes in waves, going from yellow to red (6k MS). Gadzooks. It's not just WoW but Overwatch for me.

Bleagh.

I guess I'll have to be productive now. le sigh.

-Feisty.
01/21/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Feiston
So, something is happening to the east coast, DC, VA, MD area if you are on FIOS. Latency has been REAL bad since yesterday afternoon. It comes in waves, going from yellow to red (6k MS). Gadzooks. It's not just WoW but Overwatch for me.

Bleagh.

I guess I'll have to be productive now. le sigh.

-Feisty.

Probably weather related. Winter is harsh.
01/21/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Carla
Probably weather related. Winter is harsh.

I doubt it. Internet was working fine, as was non-Blizzard games. There were a couple threads on battlenet with a bunch of people noticing this. Verizon blamed Blizz, Blizz blamed Verizon, Feisty gets no WoW.

It's fixed though at least for now. There was suspicions of a DDoS attack but I guess we'll never know.

-Feisty.
So mysterious are the internets! Now I am curious, but indeed, this information seems above our pay grade. Maybe if I farm more gold? Anyhow, both Verizon and Blizz need to understand that the internets must be working soundly whenever I drag Feisty through a dungeon. Thems the rules. Sez me.
01/24/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Paynifier
So mysterious are the internets! Now I am curious, but indeed, this information seems above our pay grade. Maybe if I farm more gold? Anyhow, both Verizon and Blizz need to understand that the internets must be working soundly whenever I drag Feisty through a dungeon. Thems the rules. Sez me.

QFT! Special thanks again, Payny for dragging me and my friend through the dungeon! He's in FL for a conference but he was super impressed with how badass you were! My monk is slowly getting geared up from world quests (is this is a valid method for gearing up???). And also, totally noob question: How do you fly in Legion???

-Feisty teh Noobasaurus.
My monk is slowly getting geared up from world quests (is this is a valid method for gearing up???).

Not a bad way to start. I would push your story quests forward to get to the invasion on Argus, and the world quests there. You get a currency from doing quests and killing bosses and finding treasure on Argus that you can use to buy 910 gear.

And also, totally noob question: How do you fly in Legion???

That is locked behind a bunch of achievements and rep grinds. I think do all the major quest chains, and get all the major reps to something such, jump through a hoop, believe in fairies, and tada, you can fly?

http://www.wowhead.com/broken-isles-pathfinder-flying-guide
That seems like an awful lot of effort on my part....but it also looks like it'll make me grind out quests easier.

And I need to build rep with some of these jokers if I want to play a light infused draedle and noid elves.

-Feisty.
OMG, who is going to pre-order BoA?? This guy! But not right now. The little ticker notice about buying games being a little buggy has me a little nervous. And this did happen to me once a long time ago when I was buying a different game...which I'm not sure which one it was.

But look! Lightforged Draenei and that other race I don't know! Woo!

So are the fox people going to be a playable race? I want to roll a fox hunter with the worgen looking mount, with a fox pet. That'd be super-meta.

-Feisty.