Feisty Corner

@Ryzr We only recruit potatos.

I'm loving Legion, though I have some... issues of course. Namely, Haltusk's rogue killing me in a stun no matter how hard I mash my keyboard.

The Order Hall is a much improved version of the Garrison. The Druid hangout is relaxing, though I wish people would stop a while and actually say hello.

"Hi, I like druids."

"Me, too."

"Good day!"

Anything.

I am not really comprehending professions yet, but since Rev is like a superhero in that regard (and others), I'm in no hurry.
Ryzr! Did you play in the placement games in Overwatch yesterday? If so, that was me that wanted you dead! Dead!!! D-E-D Dead! For all those times you may have sent nasty fel-rashes to my rear end in PVP all those years ago! Even though you may have been on the same team as me. (Great game though, if this was indeed you).

-Feisty.
So according to Overwatch, I am dead middle of the road for competitive play. I just finished my placement matches so I'm not too upset about my placement in the games. Though some of those games where people were boorish and loud, you knew early on how those games were going to go. And no offense to Zenyatta, but he's not much of a healer. :(

-Feisty.
I learned a valuable lesson about Legion: I still suck at playing a mage even with a awesome fire-artifact.

Oh well. Maybe my hunter will fare better. (The answer will shock you: it will be loads easier to level). Stupid RNG.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

-Feisty.
09/05/2016 02:27 PMPosted by Fluxxi
09/05/2016 11:36 AMPosted by Paynifier

Hello and welcome, Fluxxi! I hope you are enjoying yourself here. Tis a silly place.

Hi there!

Thank you so much! So far everyone I have come across Horde side and Alliance have been very friendly. Nice to meet you! ^_^[/quote]

Heya Fluxxi! It's great to meet new people on the Corner! I've had mostly great experiences with the people of Shadow Council. I tried going to different servers but things felt 'off' to me so I kept coming back. Some call it loyalty. I call it Stockholm Syndrome. :D

-Feisty.
Howdy Fluxxi!

I'm sticking to my hunter. It's just more better. Totems boring. Pets fun!

Any ideas on what to name a GIANT polka dotted caterpillar? I was thinking Worm, but it seems obvious.

I keep trying to tame a Panda but noooooooo, they keep talking about having to stay with their families. Selfish bears. Only think of themselves. Maybe if I can find a bamboo cookie recipe....
I would totally name a GIANT polka dotted caterpillar, Pokey. It seems like a cool name. Btw, SCREENSHOT!!!

Fun Fact of the Day: Did you know that the Feisty Corner predates agriculture? I read about it. On the internets.

-Feisty.
I would totally name a GIANT polka dotted caterpillar, Pokey. It seems like a cool name. Btw, SCREENSHOT!!!

-Feisty.

Pokey is probably the direction I would go. Or Bikini. Like the stupid polka dotted bikini song.
09/07/2016 08:12 AMPosted by Issa
Howdy Fluxxi!

I'm sticking to my hunter. It's just more better. Totems boring. Pets fun!

Any ideas on what to name a GIANT polka dotted caterpillar? I was thinking Worm, but it seems obvious.

I keep trying to tame a Panda but noooooooo, they keep talking about having to stay with their families. Selfish bears. Only think of themselves. Maybe if I can find a bamboo cookie recipe....

Hi Issa!

I found a grumpy ole bear while traveling around. I named him Buttons, though I'm not so sure he appreciates the name as every time I command him to do something he growls hesitantly. He is just so grumpy!

As for a Caterpillar, I would have probably named him Fred.
*sigh*

I'm still here, just hit 110 tonight, seems the forums have still not updated and I can't be found.
Fluxxi, it took Blizz a while to get around updating my avatar, it'll happen. I'm just waiting for the M Night Shyamalan twist and you're really your pet bear, Buttons. Who's controlling whom???

-Feisty.
09/09/2016 06:03 AMPosted by Feiston
I'm just waiting for the M Night Shyamalan twist and you're really your pet bear, Buttons. Who's controlling whom???

-Feisty.

You make me laugh!

I named the caterpillar Sushi like one of my favorite rolls, but I wish I would have read Bikini first! If I find a yellow one it will happen!!
https://www.facebook.com/1437774175/videos/10205148119889431/

It's my baby girl, looking for her baby kitten stuck in the iPad!

-Feisy.
09/09/2016 06:03 AMPosted by Feiston
Fluxxi, it took Blizz a while to get around updating my avatar, it'll happen. I'm just waiting for the M Night Shyamalan twist and you're really your pet bear, Buttons. Who's controlling whom???

-Feisty.

I'm working with him, I still swear he hates his name!
I got Feival up to 110! I don't mind Ret as a grinding spec, it has tons of sustain which is nice (I hate having to rest). Now that he's 110 I'm turning into Holy for pugging so ...that's a thing. It feels weird and clunky at times healing but I guess that's the learning curve for ya. Hey anyone! Let me know if you want a pocket healer that may get you killed periodically!

Send a message to Feival, he's totally game for watching you die!

-Feisty.
There's something to be said about hanging out with a fellow pally (Payny) in the sanctum of the something something unleashing ALL the toys in your toy chest.

:D

=Feisty.
09/14/2016 12:19 PMPosted by Feiston
There's something to be said about hanging out with a fellow pally (Payny) in the sanctum of the something something unleashing ALL the toys in your toy chest.

=Feisty.

He had all the toys. And a mailbox. And where did you get those cushions?! No more plain paladin cots for this 'Highlord'.

Oh, also, is it wrong to wish for more action bars? I'm having a hard time fitting all my armor polish and rainbow generator and bubble blower on my bars.
09/14/2016 04:46 PMPosted by Paynifier
09/14/2016 12:19 PMPosted by Feiston

=Feisty.

He had all the toys. And a mailbox. And where did you get those cushions?! No more plain paladin cots for this 'Highlord'.

Oh, also, is it wrong to wish for more action bars? I'm having a hard time fitting all my armor polish and rainbow generator and bubble blower on my bars.

If you need more bars I recommend using Bartender. It's a good add-on for messing with all the ui stuff.

These are my bars http://puu.sh/rcAoJ/8a2ed1358d.jpg
Oooh that's a good point Zulzali! I had it installed but get so lazy about reinstalling add-ons. I have to say, a lot of the toys in my toy chest were surprises. I think they were looted on my other alts and I just never noticed it.

I'm slowly building up resources for my holy weapon to feel a little safer 'healing'. It's a sloooow process.

-Feisty.
09/15/2016 03:40 PMPosted by Zulzali

If you need more bars I recommend using Bartender. It's a good add-on for messing with all the ui stuff.

These are my bars http://puu.sh/rcAoJ/8a2ed1358d.jpg

Oh gee, I'd forgotten about that! Thanks!

Fiesty -

Another thing wrong with our Order hall... why is our meeting table not round? Seriously!