Feisty Corner

/pokes Feisty
/pokes Reav
/trots away screaming at the top of her cow-lungs
08/30/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Issa
P.S. FEISTY!!! I've missed your guts!

OMG, ISSAPOO! I missed you a ton! All those fond memories of seeing you in BG's! Remember that time when I MC'ed you with my gnomish mind control helmet and then it backfired and I was following you around like a lost dog?

Oh fond memories. :D

-Feisty.
08/31/2016 05:11 AMPosted by Wraine
/pokes Feisty
/pokes Reav

It's WRAINE!!! This is the best part of an expansion release, I get to see all of my old WoW friends coming out of the woodwork! It's great to see you guys back! <3!!!

I've been leveling up my paladin Feival and he's now ret and I gotta say, after ... *mumbing* number of expansions, I finally like retribution! Weird! The zones are so pretty and I like the freedom to do different zones at my choosing, which is a nice alternative to grinding each zone to the point where I know which quest I'll level from.

Also, my Ashbringer brings all the boys to the yard.

-Feisty.

-Feisty.
08/31/2016 05:11 AMPosted by Wraine
/pokes Feisty
/pokes Reav

WRAIINNEEEEE!!!
How's everyone enjoying the release of Legion? I'm having a blast! Though I swear if people keep dying, I'm going to be VERY cross with Blizz. Stop killing cool people!

I've been leveling up my paladin but I may slow down and pick up my hunter or someone else that didn't get a lot of love in previous expansions, though after I did a quick run through of my alts, I seem to have 12 alts, all but 3 of them are 100. This may be a sign that I have no life or I have a serious case of Altitis. I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem.

-Feisty.
It's goofy but i haven't played any of the Legion stuff yet. I just reupped my account three days ago, did the invasion event and then decided, oh what the heck, I'm gonna try my monk this expansion!! And she's currently only level 93 so I'm playing a bit of catch up.

I know I've been gone since they started merging servers but it's crazy to look around Org and see people from Feathermoon (my original sever), Shadow Council (where I did most of my vanilla raiding) and Sisters of Elune (where I transferred to in BC). I still see guild names that were relevant 12 years ago....it's nuts!!!!

So good to see you guys still here. :-)
Hey Wraine every first Friday of the month, the rival gangs of Shadow Council, Feathermoon and Sisters of Elune reenact West Side Story but without the love story, the songs or dancing. I think one of us just gets shanked.

-Feisty.
08/31/2016 10:46 AMPosted by Wraine
It's goofy but i haven't played any of the Legion stuff yet. I just reupped my account three days ago, did the invasion event and then decided, oh what the heck, I'm gonna try my monk this expansion!! And she's currently only level 93 so I'm playing a bit of catch up.

I know I've been gone since they started merging servers but it's crazy to look around Org and see people from Feathermoon (my original sever), Shadow Council (where I did most of my vanilla raiding) and Sisters of Elune (where I transferred to in BC). I still see guild names that were relevant 12 years ago....it's nuts!!!!

So good to see you guys still here. :-)

Wraine you need to find me on Zulzali and whisper me!
Welcome back!

I miss realm only BGs!

Of course I also miss being useful in pvp as protection. Sort of. It was hilarious, weird, and amusing at anyrate!

Legion stuff is going along well.

You have to get to 105 and go to Violet Hold with me, Fiesty, because I refuse to pug alone, and we have to go there for paladin things. Important paladin things!
09/01/2016 02:42 AMPosted by Paynifier

I miss realm only BGs!

ME TOO!!
09/01/2016 02:42 AMPosted by Paynifier
Welcome back!

I miss realm only BGs!

Of course I also miss being useful in pvp as protection. Sort of. It was hilarious, weird, and amusing at anyrate!

Legion stuff is going along well.

You have to get to 105 and go to Violet Hold with me, Fiesty, because I refuse to pug alone, and we have to go there for paladin things. Important paladin things!

I also miss realm only BG's, however I don't miss the long, long, loooooong queue times for Alliance. That was the worst.

I'm really leery about doing instances as Ret because while I'm proud that it doesn't take me forever to kill stuff, I am going to feel really sad when I find out everyone else is pumping loads more damage than I. Did they update Violet Hold??? OOOOOOOOH I do want to try that!

-Feisty.
08/31/2016 11:45 AMPosted by Reav

Wraine you need to find me on Zulzali and whisper me!

I shall find you!!!
/stalk
09/01/2016 06:35 AMPosted by Feiston
I'm really leery about doing instances as Ret because while I'm proud that it doesn't take me forever to kill stuff, I am going to feel really sad when I find out everyone else is pumping loads more damage than I. Did they update Violet Hold??? OOOOOOOOH I do want to try that!

-Feisty.

You have the Ashbringer now! What could possibly go wrong? I'm sure the Kirin Tor have upgraded their security since last time...
See, I'm sure people are using their Ashbringers for good, like killing demons and naga and stuff. Me? I use it to kill the wildlife like bears and carving up unicorn steaks. Is that not what it's used for??

You'd think that with a name like Ashbringer you can assume that all of your meats will be well-done.

-Feisty.
Hi All,

I am new to the realm, recent transfer from WrA. I needed a server in my time zone, so far people seem friendly enough, so I figured I would say hi. You seem like a fun bunch. :)

Sorry for the shadowed avatar, I guess it has not updated yet, but been on the server since launch of Legion.
09/05/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Fluxxi
Hi All,

I am new to the realm, recent transfer from WrA. I needed a server in my time zone, so far people seem friendly enough, so I figured I would say hi. You seem like a fun bunch. :)

[/quote]

Hello and welcome, Fluxxi! I hope you are enjoying yourself here. Tis a silly place.
09/05/2016 11:36 AMPosted by Paynifier
09/05/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Fluxxi
Hi All,

Hello and welcome, Fluxxi! I hope you are enjoying yourself here. Tis a silly place.[/quote]

Hi there!

Thank you so much! So far everyone I have come across Horde side and Alliance have been very friendly. Nice to meet you! ^_^
Anyone have a guild I can join
please
09/05/2016 03:05 PMPosted by Ryzr
please

You aren't even on the server anymore.