Feisty Corner

Yar, I will remember being boomkined out of towers fondly by old Suul.

1 Like

For now I am mostly focused on getting to lv 120, lv 116 and 3/4 at the time of this post.

I wish I liked Shamanā€™s enhancement. Will soloing world quests theyā€™re a lot like paladins and are very self reliant. In groups, the DPS and rotation feels pretty ā€˜mehā€™. Maybe Iā€™m playing them wrong. :frowning:

Maybe this is a good excuse for altitis. Hey Payny, Iā€™m gonna need to take some time off for altitis. Be back as a priest. Or a hunter. Or a DK. Or a DH. I havenā€™t figured that part out yet.

-Feisty.

Sure, itā€™s okay. So long as it is a dwarf or dark iron dwarf. :wink:
I guess that leaves out demon hunter and druid! My dreams of an all dwarf guildā€¦ maybe if they make wildhammer dwarves theyā€™d let them be druids? Not sure about a demon hunter solution, though. Chop them off at the knees, and say theyā€™ve sacrificed everything, I guess.

118ā€¦ Sooo close yet so far.

Its patch day!!!

Wait, I think that is next week that they add the new raid and up the difficulty of Mythic dungeons and stuff.

I found out that troll paladins will have triceratops for mounts. While that is pretty cool, it isnā€™t as awesome as a t-rex, so I wonā€™t be race-changing and going Horde.

Also, Horde are all stinky stinkersons. True story!

Iā€™m trying to get my paladin better gear and maybe go as prot. That seems reasonable right?

-Feisty.

Protection Paladins are entirely unreasonable! That is why I play one!

But aye, prot is fun. Though it was more fun last expansion. The lack of haste really slows things down, and somehow the cooldowns on skills just seem to come back up awkwardly at times, leaving dead space. But, even with the less smooth feel, it is still an entirely functional and fun tank. I suspect, though, we are a little annoying to heal, as we sort of yo-yo our health with how our self heal works.

Hurray got to 120 now what to do lol.

1 Like

All the things!!! There are lots of things this expansion. It is a little crazy.

Murder all hordelings you see. Leave no survivors. <ā€”sage advice.

Honestly after getting to 120, do world quest, the Arathi and Darkshore quests to get better gear. I wasnā€™t sold on expeditions but some people like them? Then thereā€™s casual raids and mythics you can do for more gear. And the war campaign which is a lot of fun but ends too quickly and is rep-locked.

-Feisty.

The Arithi/Darkshore are ok I guess Iā€™d rather they be actual pvp but the gear is good so its not terrible (Its basicly like a pvp simulator similar vs AI in HoTS or Overwatch). Islands are ick canā€™t really get into them to save my life they might be better off if they were 5 man dungeons that had randomized maps.

Yeah, the Arathi and Darkshore scenarios are a little clunky. It takes a long time and just with 40 man raiding, feels like herding cats.

I didnā€™t have fun with the expeditions but they got tweaked recently so they might be fun?

-Feisty.

Well they donā€™t seem to need much guidance at this point. Also huzza I finally got my alliance Nelf avatar.

Huzzah, much purple elf love!

The islands I can tolerate with a couple friends, but they seem strange. Like they want you to explore, but actually it is just a race to kill things and collect the stuff, so you donā€™t ever stop and really poke around? I dunno. Iā€™m told the pvp ones are fun, if you like pvp.

The warfronts feel like they should have a pvp mode as well.

That was my major complaint about expeditions! I couldnā€™t tell you what I fought or even what the islands looked like. We raced and killed everything in sight but ā€˜exploringā€™ doesnā€™t make a lot of sense.

Really the only good thing about the expeditions was SNEAKY PETE!

-Feisty.

We actually did one last evening with Sheepy, since Sheepy had never bothered to do one, ever. It was on heroic, we pretty well blew it away: the Horde AI were kind of idiots, and just zerged us constantly instead of doing any objectives. As we were almost done, I noticed a cool looking ice cave full of azerite off to theā€¦ oh, we won. Done. Never got to go in the cool looking ice cave.

Oathfinder got me the pet turtle from the islands, so Iā€™ve won islands for the expansion now.

Iā€™ve done the tutoral island and 1 regular and went ick no more of this.

Thatā€™s how I felt. I didnā€™t like zooming through the island as fast as possible. I donā€™t get the goal of zooming and when the developer said that wasnā€™t the point. It is the point. Thatā€™s the problem.

Lastly, my rogue is adorable. Sheā€™s dressed to kill!

-Feisty.