Feign Death + Trap Bug

still not working

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is the case. it’s messed up a TON of things.

1 Like

So the PvP patch is out, any chance hunter FD trap is going to get fixed or should I just cancel my sub? Not starting over, literally EXPECT it to be fixed now or cancel until it is. Plenty of time has gone by.

5 Likes

Just a reminder this is still an issue. Can the one Dev assigned to classic get around to fixing this this year or do we have to wait for TBC?

2 Likes

Just posting here to say that it’s still super buggy. The delay to drop combat is way too long, and in pvp it’s very inconsistent in dropping combat at all.

2 Likes

Bliz please fix this, all my hunter friends are leaving classic, this is so lame. My friends have played Hunters since vanilla and are not satisfied with the buggy state of hunters and at this point are moving on to different games, come on bliz this is bad.

2 Likes

/petpassive
/cast Feign Death
/cast Freezing Trap

this works for me, it’s a smash macro 2-3 taps while standing still w/i a single global.

I wish people would stop coming in here with this garbage. Yes, you can feign death and trap with a macro, but there is a 1 second delay before the trap icon becomes available after you feign death, whether you macro it or not. It is supposed to be INSTANT. In PVP if you are fighting a warrior or rogue, and they hit you during that 1 second, you do NOT drop combat. And due to the spell batching artificial lag, the chances of you NOT getting hit within that one second delay are slim to none.

6 Likes

It’s not fixed. Please fix it for real. Thanks.

4 Likes

daily reminder to blizzard to please fix this issue. Thank you.

7 Likes

Guys this can not be fixed, hunters are not the only one issue! Every Class has a issue, the entire game does. WOW Classic is nothing like Vanilla was before! This is a broken game now due to SPELL BATCHING’s Settings being totally off!!! Yes it works what it supposed to do. But the settings are wrong and brake key elements of the game!! Blizzard reduce the 400ms already do something NOW!!! Because everyone is cancelling subs because of this issue!!! Yet you guys don’t read the community or what?? Everything is not working correctly due to your settings being way off with that Spell Batching system being off and 400ms is wayyy to much braking everything as the original game was!!! Classic feels nothing like vanilla wow did!

3 Likes

Blizzard!!! Your Spell Batching System is pushing random orders and ability’s don’t work because of it! Your game is broken at the moment!! Fix IT before you loose all the subscribers! But i bet the Devs know they just cant get the go from the White Collar Dushbags and they rather will just call it a declining revenue and pull the plug instead of listening to the community that keeps them in business this long. You corporate idiots hire someone that understands how to satisfy costumers.

3 Likes

wow classic is completely broken, yes, but hunters are especially broken-they are unplayable. not surprising considering the gradual decline in quality and customer service blizzard has given us the past 10 years. it is surprising that such a big company would outright defraud hundreds of thousands of people, though. wow classic is literally a scam and I feel like they owe me a couple months worth of subs refund. and I agree that hunters will never be fixed.

5 Likes

It really feels like they doing this hoping people will shift over to retail… What is going to happen is people going to go back to private servers that actually play like vanilla lol.

6 Likes

Except those servers already shut down based on the false hype about how awesome classic was going to be. I predicted this from the day Lights Hope announced they were shutting down the day before classic comes out. Blizzard has successfully proved to you that “you think you want it but you don’t”. They were right; you don’t want Blizzards botched Legion client. RIP private servers and RIP the dream.

4 Likes

Traps often doesn’t become available when I Feigh Death, this is very annoying and frustrating due to the ability being unreliable. Reference client is much faster and actually reliable, please make it the same.

5 Likes

Still an issue sadly, but hey, BG’s are coming out… so happy we dont get fixed before that! /sarcasm

Honestly, they drive me away, it wont be to retail, I have not played wow before classic since Pandas, I think I can live without it if Classic starts leaving a sour taste.

2 Likes

They might be compiling all the bugs for the next patch.

And yes if they dont fix bugs most of us going back to private TBC servers.

Hunter literally broken in pvp if you can’t effectively FD/Trap

4 Likes

quiver as a weapon still occurs anytime you equip a 2hnd weap +range pull right before you enter melee you cast an ability like aspect of the monkey, etc…
100% you will swing that quiver.

3 Likes

Feign death auto shot delay

3 Likes