Feign Death + Trap Bug

Yeah its sad that people try to use private servers as a reference when we have literal video evidence for that kind of stuff.

Good hunters dont scatter / trap anyway. Pserver hunters will cry as always.

Shows how it was in Vanilla

Bug or not, it was there.

Trust me, I wish it wasn’t the case.

2 Likes

Just want to bump about FD being bugged. had a few issues with it last night.

Show me one single video as proof.

TBC what? Your opinion is worth less than anyone due to your age and maturity level, which is about… 0.

He was talking about you.

Obviously a troll.

This video shows nothing about Vanilla. It was made in June 2019.

These naysayers have absolutely no idea what is coming for them when battlegrounds come out. They will get wrecked so hard they will either quit the game or go back to retail. (My vote is retail)

He’s posting from a level 10 retail alt. Clearly a retail troll.

I’m posting from my lvl 10 retail US account alt (no EU bug report forum). No troll, just hard facts.

Scatter DR was in 1.12 vanilla. Sad but its true. You even watched the video which has clear evidence that it was like that.

Why even open this old can of worms again, it was cleared like 6 months ago by the classic hunter discord.

Videos of opinions aren’t evidence. There is zero evidence.

This thread isn’t even about diminishing returns. Even if it was, you have zero authority within Blizzard to determine whether it is a bug or not, and zero credibility on the forum. All you’ve done is come in with petty insults and memories of a game that was release before you were born. This forum isn’t here for you to disprove bug reports. Nobody needs or wants you here.

2 Likes

You are wrong again. This isnt a opinion its fact, the dude in the video argues for blizzard to change freezing and scatter to not DR however he shows you the vanilla evidence that exists (PvP videos) that show it was indeed like that in 1.12. Just look at any other old PvP video from 1.12 and you will see DR in place. Stop spreading nonsense. This isnt your beloved henhouse this is classic.

Stop bringing up issues that were cleared by the hunter classic discord months ago. Stop beating a dead horse bro.

Focus on the real bugs, we have enough of them.

Bruh lol, did you even watch it? THAT video may have been made in June 2019, but the additional footage that he shows at the end are all from OTHER videos made during Vanilla.

Try paying attention next time.

You’re both the ones beating a dead horse. Nobody cares about your 2019 videos or hunter discords. I’ll bring up whatever I want on the forum. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Nothing you can do about it. I don’t even know why you are in this thread talking about diminishing returns. The topic is feign death trap bug. Go hijack someone elses thread.

Whatever dude. We know the truth. Nothing will change. Nothing you can do about it :slight_smile:.

Spoiler: 2019 videos can have 2006 footage in them (Magic). If thats too crazy for you maybe watch normal 2006 PvP videos… plenty of evidence. Private servers were wrong on many things. Just let it go.

I will correct anyone I find on this forum, if you dont like it ignore me.

You get enough attention at home?

This was an issue in 1.12. I am actually really surprised at how many quality of life bugs for this version actually made it in the game for classes. Not only this FD bug that is a bug and was fixed previously but also the DHC resetting the global cool down on autoshot when used on mobs that resist the proc.

Did you all just not look at archived data and how bug affected the game from the historical data? Due to the lack of community interaction I am wondering if classic was nothing more than a money grab enabled by the fact you already had the coding for the classic.

You wanted to shut down private servers but at least some of these stupid bugs that are bug and listed as not bugs for hunters are not a thing.

If you had half a brain you would see I wasn’t petitioning for anything having to do with diminishing returns. Just downplaying your ridiculous “evidence”. Once again, class abilities and talents were programmed into the game client, which private server devs had no way to change. Go back to school and learn something.

Nope, thats not how it works. You have clearly no idea what you are talking about. 2006 video evidence > your feelings. Go back to private servers, no one wants you here.

There is some delicious irony here, lmao. Go away troll.

1 Like

FD/Trap bug and Auto shot bug is literally why hunters are on standby to finish leveling and gearing this is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Bump :))))

Please fix hunter class before dropping honor. We are literally free HKs

2 Likes

There was a patch note in 1.11-ish that took scatter off trap DR. I cant remember where I read it. That information has been purged from my brain. It’s possible it was made-up, or a incorrect patch note. (ie. didnt make it to production, but the note was left in.) I am not really bothered enough to try and find it, and if the hunter discord has said its legit- well they know more than me about that.

Anyway, I was just stopping in to check how things were going.