Feign Death + Trap Bug

Yes, the port is garbage. Between these bugs and leeway, combat is SO materially changed.

It seems that any melee or spell attack, even if interrupted, is allowed to complete, once your “interruption” is done. Which obviously is NOT the way combat works. An aborted attack should be just stopped.

3 Likes

Yep. Aborted attacks still continue. Sap + bandage does not work because, even though they are sapped, their auto attack goes through (while under the affect of sap), dealing damage and breaking the bandage.

Same thing as cheap shot (rogue stun opener). You can cheap shot an enemy from stealth to stun them, but they actually auto attack you after you stun them. Unreal! And blizzard STILL hasn’t even acknowledged this.

4 Likes

An obvious and fundamental BUG

1 Like

Lol are we gonna make it to 1000 posts with this still being broken?

God damn I feel sorry for you hunters. Just know we druids have it just as bad.

I’ll allow you to viper sting the next druid you see in bear form to show my support

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Rogues have it bad too. Seems like the only classes that are not ultra buggy are mages, paladins, and to a certain extent warriors. Go figure…Blizzard loves mages.

Bump bump bump.

To my knowledge and experience viper doesn’t remove mana in bear like mana burn does.

any updates? I would think this should be a top priority as the BG update will be coming around pretty soon!..

Mana burn isn’t supposed to affect a shapeshifted druid…

1 Like

Agreed, just saying viper sting is not draining mana

1 Like

Let me break down exactly how spell batching or whatever they call this is complete garbage

Watch this pull

Look how long the mobs lag before they turn to attack. The serpent literally ran through the agro range AND the mob, attacks the caster, THEN STARTS RETURNING before the group turns to attack

Again, look how long it takes for the dogs to drop agro after he feigns

To any trained eye this looks flat out JANKY, like the worst private server lag you could imagine.

5 Likes

Mages are absolutely broken as well. I rerolled a mage and when AOE farming, the delay it takes for a mob to recognize you are in it’s aggro range completely kills AOE farming. For example, you’ve aggroed 2 NPC’s, now you’re running toward the 3rd and 4th NPC’s. It takes them about a second to recognize you are within aggro range so you either have to stand there like an idiot and wait or continue running toward them until you’re literally standing on top of them. Either way, you will be getting hit many times. You will be at 50% health or lower by the time you cast your first Blizzard. Inc 1 shot by rogue.

Know whats fun? When you FD someone as they’re casting and their cast bar just continues to move forward :slight_smile:

Does the spell still end up hitting you?

Bumping, really wish Blizz would at least let us know anything more, even just a “yep, we are still looking at it”

Haha yeah =)

On another note, pets keep attacking you as well.

Agreed. I’m about to cancel my sub.

I already have lol.

anyone have an update on this?

not sure if i want to continue to 60 if they wont fix this bug for pvp

Don’t stop fighting hunters until feign death/trap looks like this

3 Likes