Feign Death + Trap Bug

I plan on doing mostly pvp on my hunter… and feign death trapp is a very important part of my survive ability when fight melee classes. Is this going to be fixed? I read the message from blizzard but it truly sounds like they dont know whats going on…

1 Like

can you explain why some hunter are able to feign death and ice trap me every time ? , is got nothing bad in life to learn something , for sure guy you make something wrong compare other top hunter , you are just not able to make well what other hunter do well and is got nothing bad there , you just need to learn how to make it ,

Can you explain why you are unable to hit the hunter as soon as he feigns to stop him from trapping?

Perhaps you are “just not able to make well what other warrior do well and is got nothing bad there , you just need to learn how to make it ,”

2 Likes

You’d think by the time Blizzard actually came out and admitted the ability is BROKEN and ISN’T “LTP to play” issue, people would stop being stupid lmao.

6 Likes

are you using a macro?

sorry my friend i dont get it ? i dont have to explain you anything because everything work for me ? but let try to answer you question but i know already this will dont satisfy you , after i get scatter short i`m unable to hit the hunter as soon as he feigns to stop him from trapping , you have my answer , but you will not be satisfy ,

Show us on the doll where the hunter touched you Gromravager

1 Like

I don’t think I can explain it to you since clearly english is not your first language,
but I’ll try. See here is the issue.

That hunter is using FEIGN+SCATTER+TRAP

BECAUSE OF THIS BUG.

We can all feign+scatter+trap. The issue is we shouldn’t need to do that.

He should be able to just feign+trap. He cannot do that because of the bug.

You don’t understand the bug. Please refrain from commenting further.

2 Likes

I am actually quite interested if they remove the spell batching simulated latency. How many bugs would it remove between all the classes? would it benefit blizzard to spin up a test realm that doesn’t have this “feature” and see if it fixed any bugs and possibly justify removing the 'feature" in an update?

2 Likes

great now you ask me , to find someone to show you how to play , i will leave my house soon because i play to much and my mouse die , i will try to find out these hunter and gank them and make video for you guy , and i will update this topic later , but this is a bit lame i need to find someone showing you how to play your class :frowning: i want to hit 60 :frowning: these hunter already have all the top gear and know how to play is obvious , on my server 1 have 3 hunter top have any issue with this . all other look like noob

There is only one reason you are here Gromravager. And it’s not to share information on a feign/trap bug. Please go to general to release your anger at being killed by a hunter.

You need to just stop…

You are here talking like every hunter in the game who has played for 15 years doesn’t know what scatter trap is.

You don’t understand the bug. You have zero knowledge of what is actually happening and you are parading in here trying to tell us to LTP and all you are doing is showing your ignorance.

I’ll respond to you one last time Grom… Blizzard has already acknowledged there is a bug and are working on a fix. Please stop talking crap.

How many times must feign death bug before it’s fixed?

1. Strafe
  2. Stand still
  3. Feign death
  4. Doesn’t animate
  5. Goes on CD
  6. Mobs keep hitting you

If a mages fireblast just didn’t work would they be putting up with it? How many classes have an ability that they press, it goes on CD and NOTHING happens? Utterly ridiclous. No FD resists in the combat log either.

1 Like

if we are the 95% you are not worried about, why are you here?

a lot of time also Blizzard dont have a clue of what they doing best exemple the layering system , some good hunter play the class perfectly the same in the vanilla era , is just you guy are not very good and is got nothing bad there , just try to find out and learn how to play correctly , i guess i will level up my hunter later today , is going to be super easy and relax ,have a good time guy learning how to play classic ,

1 Like

to answer you i`m only here to told you , is working well and learn how to play , nothing more

Thanks for your input

1 Like

oh the anger :slight_smile: , let me answer you kid, the ignorance is more on your side , because some hunter bug or not Figure It how too make everything work perfectly , and obviously this is not the case for your self , have a nice day BFA NOOB

Thanks, I will have a good day :slight_smile: