Feign Death + Trap Bug

Our priest died while we were fighting Hinterlands elites yesterday, because I went to fd/trap a mob and it just didnt work. So Im bumping this again

Bump. Hard to fight melee if fd doesnt work half the time.

I really dont get why this hasnt had any kind of response. This is about to be the most commented thread of all time in this forum, yet asking a question about item buff auras gets an immidiate blue post.

1 Like

I have a feeling they just don’t know how. They mentioned in a q and a that hunters were the hardest class to recreate.

1 Like

Because that issue has over-arching ramifications for every class in the game vs. just one. The team is small, and I’m thankful for the hard work they do put in. Just aggravated because their resources are limited by corporate higher ups.

Yeah, that makes sense. And I appreciate the work as well. I just dont understand what is so hard about saying “this is a bug, we are working to fix it”

Im sure the bug itself is complex to find and fix. I’m a programmer myself, and I can relate. Things happen, and no fix is ever as easy as it seems. Might take weeks to fix a bug that seems small.

But you know what takes 10 seconds? Telling the customer Im looking into it. That is the infuriating part about this. They can either say it is a bug that is being worked on, and ease a lot of minds, or they can add it to the “not a bug list” so people can pick a new class. This is literally the most discussed bug in the entire game, there is no way they arent aware of it at this point.

6 Likes

Exactly. That’s all I want. I don’t expect a magical fix that will resolve this over night. I just want to know if they’re going to look into it or if they’re going to leave it as it is so I can either keep leveling my hunter or start leveling a new class. Right now I’m just at a stand still and playing other games, wasting what’s left of my sub time…

Agreed some communication would be nice. If this bug is still around for another couple weeks I will probably re roll as pvp is my main focus. Shame because I love hunters but I also want to be competitive

3 Likes

Hunter is my favorite class by a large margin, so I can deal with it in the mean time. I just hope it is fixed by phase 2.

Another hunter feeling it here lvl 38 gona bench my hunter untill further news

1 Like

Did the same thing a few days ago. Got to level 34 just to reroll.

This needs to be fixed

Week 3 and silence.
I’m level 33 now and when a melee gets on me I just stand there since nothing works reliably. I’ve actually been camped for the last two hours in stv since I’m a free kill for a shammy and his rogue.

I really hope there is a work around for this :frowning:

There has to be a fix for this. It literally is what our class revolves around. Massively core mechanic to the hunter class.

1 Like

Bumping again. This is getting ridiculous. Would you just acknowledge the problem, Blizzard? At least give us a fluff piece and tell us you’re looking into it…

1 Like

Come on Blizzard please just acknowledge this

I’m bumping this again because we’re absolutely worthless right now in PvP if we go BM spec for leveling. Our only recourse is concuss (which only slows), intimidation which relies on our pets, respec into MM/Survival (for a small fighting chance), or do the FD/trap and pray to god it works. I was just killed twice and basically once they close the gap I pretty much just give up. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Bump again. Died while farming devilsaurs because I got feared and couldn’t drop aggro on the mobs I pulled.

1 Like

Switch to an alt for an hour or so. They’ll get bored and leave.