Feedback on Classes in Dragonflight

Can I get into alpha this time :cry::cry:

1 Like

Did I just see someone’s small army of Hunter alts agree with each other?

13 Likes

Unholy DK talents are kind of a mess. Cooldown durations are all over the map. There’s no real theme going on. We are forced to take a Festering Strike focused talent that is way way way too RNG.

The Unholy DK tree needs a lot of work.

DKs also have the fewest baseline abilities of any specs, by a lot. We have 9 when the next closest spec has 15.

4 Likes

It’s a great idea! I really encourage them to continue.

13 Likes

My MM siblings getting to have a convenient way of lusting? Aka giving them a lust button they don’t need to call out their pet and break lone wolf for? That’s a fantastic idea!!

16 Likes

I feel like I just walked in on a cult meeting.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! Lone wolf as Marksmanship would be as convenient and fun as ever if only we could lust without summoning our pet!

16 Likes

Where can I post feedback? General Forums are literal dumpster fire.

If you need any help coming up with ideas let me know. I have been and will continue to post talents in the Class Forums, I have posted the ones for Sub Rogue and Outlaw Rogue so far.

There seems to be an extreme lack of creativity in this department, and everything seems to be just… recycled content and stuff we’ve already had… Also, what has been going on over the last 2 years? Why are these things left to the last couple of months of development? Shouldn’t they be heavily iterated on at this point?

Here are the ones I’ve done for Rogue so far - Sub Rogue - Outlaw - Assassination

2 Likes

I’m so excited to level up my marksmanship hunter knowing that there’s a possibility for the spec to be more convenient and fun, in the form of being able to lust without summoning a pet!

12 Likes

Me too! If MM hunters could provide the big haste buff for their group without having to call out their pet, that would be extremely helpful and fun!! I might even level this character!

11 Likes

How does one apply for alpha? Or is it streamers only?

You got it

2 Likes

Me too! I think it would be such a delight if MM hunters could have a dedicated lust button that doesn’t require them to have a pet out!

12 Likes

Any chance hunters could get lust over in classic? Haha! I’m just joking! But Marksmanship Hunters being able to lust like shamans and mages can, without any need for their pet, would be wonderful!!

10 Likes

Wish i could test it but looks great thanks

If you’re stopping the blog posts, how should the rest of us whose classes haven’t been featured offer feedback if we’re not in alpha?

2 Likes

I’m out here in support of my lusting friends, MM hunters who would like a great change to the lone wolf talent! If you select lone wolf, you could lust as marksmanship without needing a pet!! How cool would that be!?

9 Likes

pretty much what I’ll be doing. Certain classes, such as shaman, have no excuse to not take their interrupt. Its a 12 second CD that can be used at range even as melee.

You know it is.

2 Likes

Marksmanship hunters having a convenient lust? Without having to summon and release a pet? Count me in!

8 Likes