Feedback on Classes in Dragonflight

Looks like for the most part only streamers got in. If you guys want more feedback then you have to let in more people than just streamers.

3 Likes

Dang, gurl. Is that your eyes that are so beautiful and sparkling? No! It’s this fantastic idea of Marksmanship hunters getting lust without having to summon a pet, making things smoother for the whole group!

#HuntersSupportingHunters

9 Likes

*hero :wink:

/10char

5 Likes

You know, I have a wild history with hunters. But I have to say, I think we should allow them lust as its own button without needing any specific pet, or any pet at all! If these hunters don’t want to use a pet, be my guest!

10 Likes

I may be a Demon Hunter, but what I’m hunting the most for, is MM Hunters being able to lust without a pet!

Lone wolf hunters are wonderful and shouldn’t have to break immersion :heart: :bow_and_arrow:

11 Likes

Hunters can be gnomes and so I want them to be happy! Let lone wolf MM Hunters lust without any requirement of summoning their pet!

11 Likes

Oh my little goodness!!! Lone Wolf Marksmanship Hunters being able to hero without a pet? That’s one of the most convenient and fun changes that could happen to that spec! And it hurts nobody! I’m a GNOME for Marksmanship Lone Wolf Lusting

10 Likes

Although I don’t have much in common with most hunters (besides my rockin’ bod and fashionable head-splittin’ ‘tude) I think that they should get to lust without needing to summon a lust pet!!

8 Likes

Oh my goodness! So many posts about Marksmanship Hunters being able to lust without a pet! What can I say? I support quality of life changes to the game! Let’s do it!

8 Likes

These adorable hunters always help me in groups by giving me misdirect! I say, help ‘em out! Make their lusting more convenient by allowing lone wolf hunters to lust without summoning a pet!

8 Likes

As mentioned earlier, something has to be done about Bloodlust/Heroism.

You either spread it to way more classes, make it a special action button when you’re in a key, revert the drums nerf, or remove it altogether. We cannot continue to have lust brought by only 3 classes. This buff is too strong to be spread so thinly.

For the love of god, please look at Unholy DKs rotation. There are too. many. GCDS. Being GCD locked for like 8 seconds feels horrible. IBF is still on a weird 3 minute cd. Why? Empower Rune Weapon on unholy? What are you doing?? Unholy feels dated as all hell. Update this spec please.

Rogues getting kick baseline while DKs need to talent it is not fair. I don’t care that Mind Freeze is ranged. Why do you guys insist on making DKs have to TALENT mandatory things? I thought you learned this lesson with Epidemic.

All kicks should be baseline. But if you really don’t want to do that, then I don’t want to see dungeons that have a million things that need to be kicked like in SL dungeons.

After seeing that Outlaw party buff, I’m probably wasting my breath here but externals, raid buffs and cooldowns seriously need to be looked at. They cause way too many balancing issues yet here you guys are digging yourselves further into the hole.

5 Likes

Unholy DK here.

I do not want ERW or Horn of winter or Gargoyle or Festermight or Unholy Assault so if we could just remove all of those that would be great, thanks.

So smart! And I completely agree! We need to let lone wolf MM hunters lust without summoning a pet! That would be so convenient and wonderful!!

8 Likes

I may be a cute little druid over here, but I hear the hunters and I agree! They should get to lust without summoning a pet if they’d like!!

7 Likes

you are trolling

8 Likes

what about dk?

Then how can the rest of the players that haven’t had previews for their classes yet offer feedback?
It would still be useful to have a central thread for each spec to offer feedback that you might want to read as most will just make separate threads.

If there won’t be anything centralized then most of that feedback will probably go unread.
Doesn’t seem fair versus the classes that were previewed yet.

Being among the last classes to get previews is already on the “back of the buss” group so to speak, but now our voices won’t be heard as well as the first classes, again… doesn’t seem fair.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh darn golly goodness! This is the first I’m hearing about the possibility of lone wolf marksmanship hunters providing hero for their group without a pet! That would be a fantastic change! I hope y’all get it … and I get my high heels!!

5 Likes

I am not. I do not want any of those talents.

Please don’t make Touch of the Magi baseline for Arcane Mages! Let it be optional and skippable. I absolutely despise the spell and don’t want it to be forced on me again like it was in Shadowlands.

3 Likes