Feathermoon Alliance Reconnections

Shun human rogue through most of classic,
Leonn human paladin until WotLK

1 Like

Oh, there you are :slight_smile:

Hello. ^^

௹ ﷼ ㍐ ẟ Ɀ `
ohhey o/

How could I forget Jolly! Literally just read some old fic that mentioned you a bunch. I’ll drop a line for sure!

Edmure!

Of all the people to hear from! Its great to hear from you. Check your in-game mail.

Lidiya!

I remember you! Its great to hear from you. Its been a decade!

Flavius, right?

I always wanted to thank you for taking a chance on inviting me to the raid even though I was young and certainly annoying. Good to hear from you!

1 Like

It is great to hear from you Eth!! You earned your spot brother. I was proud you were part of our family!

Hey D!!!

OoWT is pretty dead these days. :frowning:

Hi,
This is Starlix am currently playing on Feathermoon, on Horde side. Have shammy Debatable, priestess Easi, Rogue Buterfingers. Sent you mail from a low level toon with my battlenet. Looking forward to reconnecting. Hopefully talk soon.

im still around, but doubt many will remember me…

1 Like

I remember you, Falco! (see my post above - WAYYY above )

This was all some time ago for sure.

Atrius, how have you been?! :smiley:

Indeed. Been a looooong time since I’ve seen any other DoV folk. Howdy!

No plans to play classic. Been there, done that, got benediction. Not going back! It was great in its day as I didn’t know it could be better, but I’m happy with how things are now in WoW :slight_smile:

Never a real active member (Lidiya), but I remember it fondly. Stopped really doing anything with them when Mixler left :frowning:

I’m with Flav on this one. You were our adopted squeaky toy rogue. Your dps numbers kept your spot. Never in any danger!

I don’t know if I’ll be able to find anyone from my old guild here, but I used to play Ivellios the Night Elf Warrior and then eventually, after my account was hacked swapped over to Arosir the Human Paladin with Order of the Rose. If anything at all I definitely loved this server and everyone on it even if I can’t find anyone from the original guild. :slight_smile:

Hey Samakar, we don’t know each other, but one of my earliest memories in WoW was an Order of the Rose event (I think an RP wedding) in the Stormwind cathedral. I didn’t see your name in my screenshot but thought you’d like it. Unfortunately, can’t post links here. :frowning:

1 Like