Feathermoon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Feathermoon (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Malaw, Guild leader of “Gambit” established February 2005.

I plan to recreate Gambit on Classic - anyone interested, feel free to reply.

I don’t think I’ll find anyone I played with, mainly because I don’t remember all of my toon names lol but I did play a nelf Hunter for a while named Turandriel. I think I only ever got her to lvl46 or something, then moved to a Druid and Priest for TBC. Whysperwind was the name of my druid, I think. Whisperwynd? Something like that. I think I was 15 or so. Would be cool to reconnect with people I met back then.

I don’t remember my Draenei Priest’s name. That account was lost a long time ago… Nuria, N… something? I know I healed Kara for a bit, then went off to college. :slight_smile: Was 18-19 or so.

I started playing just a few weeks before BC came out.
I was on either a Dwarf or Gnome and had absolutely no idea what I was doing.
I Female Gnome Warlock named “Oopydoo” (or something ~really~ close to that) took me under her wing and explained a lot of the basics to me ("you mean i can take a train to the other city? really???).
So anyways, not really looking to reconnect but wanted to let someone know, should they ever see this, that their kindness rubbed off on me and that’s how I have approached the game ever since; being a helper to those around and taking the time to explain rather than ridicule ‘starter’ questions.

1 Like

I’m looking for Tarquin and the gang; the Greymane Exiles.

Provided I can’t find Tarquin, I will be forming the Greymane Exiles and welcome the old crew to step once again until full RP glory.

Also, if any of the Sidewinder Band know where Loche is, he’s welcome to bring his lovely Alliance persona along :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pyewackett here - Any old Defenders of Valor folks still around?..or Elunes Hammer?..

2 Likes

Rhonex Human Warrior.

Tanked and One of the founders of Hand Of Havoc.

1 Like

Edradour, nelf hunter. She was raised by dwarves and mostly had a string of horrible rotting creatures for pets, though her most notable one was Scruffy the undead hyena, I think.

I was part of the Blood Moon Gypsies. Any of you guys around?

I also played Aurasong, a nelf druid. I think I ran with the Cut Throat Cartel. How bout y’all?

I am pretty sure that was my guild.

Brousard, Dwarf Paladin Healer

This was my dad’s character and he raided with The Raid Brigade. He transferred the account to me when I turned 18 and he doesn’t play anymore but he heard about this tool and wanted to know if any of the old guildies were still around, if you remember let me know!

This is Ceil. Loche found this through his daily Googling of his own name. I just let Tarq know we’re getting called out.

am i gonna have to be you dicks’ PR person again

1 Like

loche here.

looks like another day of being called out on the forums.

damn my immense popularity!

1 Like

Rakshass here, I was an officer in Phoenix Tears. (Metria was the guild leader.) I mostly play horde (Mytsuko an undead mage.) these days and our horde sister guild (Phoenix Blood) is still around and kicking. If you were a member of Phoenix Tears message me, I’d love to catch up! =)

1 Like

I believe my toon name back then was Osiirius, Draenei (started right after BC came out), Elem Shammy; I was (well, still am) in Damage Incorporated and I’m looking for Kenn and his wife whose sn I can’t remember. They taught me how to play and I’d love to reconnect.

Hello old realm! I was a Human Warlock named Amorez who used to raid with a group called Azure Dragons… and another guild I cannot remember for the life of me… I also knew some members from Rock lobster and Catalyst. I knew a lot of random people as well all of who I cannot remember names yet either lol…

5 Likes

My original character was a Dwarf Hunter named Napoleon, or Nappy. Looking for Dozer or Malachi who also played a Hunter. I still remember the shortcut to the Airfield above Ironforge!

…Looking for anyone from “The Legion” or “Order of Twilight”. My original character was a human rogue named Vanya.

Little known fact: perculia from wowhead was my rogue partner for most of Vanilla raiding (she was Pericula back then)

3 Likes

Efdra from Order of twilight here. Running my own classic guild actually. I remember you. Discord is hobbit#1603

https: //www. reguild .org

Hey there, Spikex here : ) I actually played with you way back in Vanilla (you won’t remember that though) but prolly will remember playing with me in Cata Raiding :sunglasses: Good to see you again. Will have to get your name and realm for classic.

Efdra from ORder of twilight …

Discord hobbit#1603

I have a guild of like 110 people i am running much like OOT